1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

November 8, 2017

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by rimbaud, Aug 23, 2017.

?

Will there be a victory rally?

1. Yes

87.5%
  2. No

12.5%
  1. rimbaud

rimbaud Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Simple question. Do you predict Trump will hold a "victory anniversary" rally of some kind one year after his win?

No "Trump good" or "Trump bad" please. Just curious to see thoughts/predictions.

I think it happens.

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

No doubt it happens. There are various over/unders already being created.

4: Over/Under on bragging on yuge, record setting inauguration crowd (not true)
    2: Over/Under on millions of illegal votes (not true)
    5: Over/Under on saying MAGA
    24: Over/Under on total number of lies told

3. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Every day has been his victory rally of some sort. He never shuts up about his "historic" win, and never stopped campaigning since November.

I fully expect Trump do something idiotic every day, but creating a holiday for himself on November 8th, or holding some dictator military parade wouldn't be out of realm of thought.

4. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Everyday we should acknowledge how a man who took up politics as a hobby defeated a career politician and saved us from disaster.
    I never thought I would be this satisfied with President Trump. Trump is the greatest thing to happen to America since the declaration of independence was signed.

5. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Can any of these rallys be counted as campaigning of some kind, can one claim that government resources are being utilized for logistics or funding?

6. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Oh, that's interesting. All the Americans on the board, (even your colluders and apologists like bigtexxx), knew you would be satisfied with Two Scoops, even if he just sat in a corner drooling and soiling himself. LOL.

But I agree with your "never thought" part, b/c you just have to stick to your Russian-issued script. Sad!

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  7. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

I hope he makes it a national holiday. Call it "Trump historic upset victory" day. In support here.

8. Buck Turgidson

Misread the question, disregard my "no" vote. Of course he will, he'll do anything that makes himself the center of attention.

Dear god, as if we didn't know what we all thought we knew. If you made it less obvious, kid, it might work somewhat.

#8 Buck Turgidson, Aug 23, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  9. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

What has he done for you to give that kind of statement?

10. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Are you serious? It's sad that you as an American don't know all the things that President Trump has done but you know how many scoops of Ice cream he had. The media has failed the American people.

11. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

Yea I am serious. Please inform me on why you think that.

12. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

• Largest electoral victory since Reagan
    • Provided plan to defeat ISIS
    • Defeated ISIS
    • Declared China a currency manipulator
    • Cemented advantageous trade deals
    • Went from 42% unemployment to greatest employment percentage in recent history
    • Put Hillary Clinton behind bars
    • Removed bankers from influential roles in government
    • Reduced lobbying
    • Passed law granting everyone affordable, quality healthcare
    • Removed 11 million illegal immigrants
    • Brought troops home, ended Afghan war
    • Diffused North Korea situation
    • Eliminated NAFTA
    • Reduced taxes for middle class
    • Brought back jobs to coal country
    • Reduced street crime to lowest levels in two decades
    • Healed a divided nation
    • Made all our dreams come true

FranchiseBlade and Nolen like this.
  13. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

He hasn't done anything for me personally but what he has done for the country that I live in is to allow industries to thrive by canceling Obama's business regulation. This country was founded on entrepreneurship and you have more options when you have more money in your pocket because the government isn't taking your money and wasting it. The government's job is to keep me safe and not to interfere with my daily life.Hence why I support Trump's border wall and travel ban. It's even in the declaration of independence. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Nowhere does it say that the government has authoritarian power over me. We even have the second amendment in case that does happen and guess which party wants to limit my right as a gun owner?

14. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

Well I see why you like Trump, but I don't see how any of this makes Trump the best thing for this country since its origin considering slavery was ended during Lincoln's presidency.

15. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

I was being sarcastic when I said that.

16. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

[​IMG]