1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Normalus Mock Draft 1.0

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by Normalus, Jun 20, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Normalus

Normalus Member

First and, if no major injuries, last edition of my own draft mock for this year. Feel free to ask/comment ;)

Stole design from nbadraft.net
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. finsraider

finsraider Member

We are not taking Grant. Morley is not going to waste our last decent pick on a low upside guard that wouldnt bring us anything in a trade.

3. basketballholic

4. If Kat, Okafor, Russell are gone I expect a trade.

14. If OKC takes Lyles here it's because they're either trading him or one of their other bigs. They need perimeter help.

18. We're not interested in Grant.

24. Only way Cleveland takes a big is if they are trading that pick.

26. Milutinov isn't a first rounder. And the Spurs are looking for a wing.

29. Justin Anderson will be gone somewhere between 16-26. Too many teams wanting wings.

4. NicktheBrick

NicktheBrick Member

Phil Jackson said the Knicks were going small and would get a big in FA.

5. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Maybe, Morley LOL might not do that. On the other hand, he might take him a safe PG pick. If he doesn't, I could imagine him going for Looney as an "upside" pick. Not sure how much, Looney can improve though.

6. Normalus

Normalus Member

Agree, yet if not works-out I see them drafting WCS - they like him a lot.
    Not really, they would take BPA and since Kevin Durant may be gone after 15/16 season - he is the player who can play 3/4 and even see some time as 5 (small-ball - NBA future?)
    How come? We are.
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Jerian Grant had five or more assists in 32 of ND's 38 games last season. Can score and dish. Reggie Jackson like value in mid to late 1st.</p>&mdash; Jon Rothstein (@JonRothstein) <a href="https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/612260551201280001">June 20, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Just assumed, after finals, they want a player who can be their Draymond Green.
    Or they need a stash to preserve as much cap space as possible. Milutinov is pretty young, has potential and Tim Duncan retires soon. I can see Hernangomez/Gudaitis there instead of Nikola, but I guess it must be a stash.
    Maybe, when some players raise their stock - some players falls. That's what happened with him in my stock.
    GM's talk a lot, Mark Cuban f.e. was talking about team chemistry and how we don't have it - next week he signs Rajon Rondo and we all know how that end up...;)