1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Normal or not...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by MLittle577, Oct 27, 2007.

Tags:
  1. MLittle577

MLittle577 Contributing Member

Last night as I was hanging out at my brother-in-law's house playing some Sekzbox 360 and his girl walks in the door to get ready to go to a costume (Halloween) party. About 2 minutes later her friend comes in that she is going to the party with, which is cool........

Except that it's his baby's mama! So I'm like, your girl and baby mama cool like that? He like, "Yeah they always go out together, hang out, and talk on the phone." I'm like WTF?!? Is this like normal or something? Maybe it's me, but I would never want an ex and a current to be best friends, too much potential for some major ****, with the potential for a three way notwithstanding.

How many of you have ex's and currents that are friends? Not cordial and friendly because they have to (kids) but are actually friends that go and hang out.

2. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Well if you think thats weird....

This past week I went to dinner with my current girlfriend and my ex girlfriend. I broke up with my ex girlfriend in July and she moved out in August. Did I also mention that my current girlfriend is also my ex-wife that I just got divorced from last year? I started dating the ex-girlfriend before the divorce was final.

The two of them get along great, and I'm still pretty good friends with my ex(girlfriend).

Beat that.

#2 Harrisment, Oct 27, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2007
  3. Storm Surge

Storm Surge Rookie

My girlfriend is also my Mom and my ex is my sister who by the way is also the mother of my son who is actually my nephew.

4. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

Good god i had to read that twice.

5. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Damn!

Between this and the fatty felatio thread, you would think it was a full moon or something last night.

oh...wait...

6. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

My girlfriends have always hated my ex's...

I say "not normal".

7. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Not for the JACKSON Household:

http://www.2downfront.com/4-1-1.htm

Rocket River

8. Cesar^Geronimo

Good situation for the kid if the adults get along

9. XxShadyPinkxX

XxShadyPinkxX Contributing Member

My boyfriend's ex, my boyfriend, and I are looking for an apartment together...

10. MLittle577

Wow @ some of these replies :eek:

11. Billyp

Billyp Contributing Member

That sounds like the plot for a sitcom.

12. MLittle577

I don't think that's the point. You should all be able get along (for the kid's sake or if you are just generally nice anyway) without being friends.

I was asking if anything past getting along was normal.

13. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

I guess it's normal... Rachael and Joey went out for a bit even though Ross and Joey are good friends knowing that Ross and Rachael were together for quite some time.

14. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

I think its quite normal actually, unless you broke up w/ ur ex for ur current gf or something complicated like that.

My ex and my current gf just happened to have a class together and just happened to sit next to each other...flash forward, next thing you know they are studying together and going to Rockets 101 together!!!

Nothing ill has come of this yet, but i'm sure things will be OK...for my sake they better be OK, lol

15. WildSweet&Cool

I'm old school. I should probably not post my opinions on this topic.

16. Mikeylu

Mikeylu Contributing Member

menage 3? :D

17. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

It's kinda weird. But if you think about it, if 2 people agree to end a relationship and they are both cool with it, then it's not really that weird.

Sometimes you break up with someone but still want them to be part of your life.

18. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

It's not that weird.. I dated "friends" before... Meaning I dated one girl... and then another, at different periods of time.. And they're both friends (whether it was BEFORE or AFTER the "dating") In any case.. Them being friends doesn't really have as much effect by YOU as you might think.

19. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

We need to get Maury Povich in here and sort this **** out!