1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[#NoCollusion] Should Trump go after the media and Democrats?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Cohete Rojo, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Seems my use of FIFY in response to ALL of @dachuda86 posts has resulted in a kerfuffle as a complaint of harassment by him. I would first like to say that my use of FIFY was a satirical response to test your claim here OS that everyone knowing it's a good laugh and the expense of those engaging in inconsistency, contradiction, or hypocrisy and should not be taken as anything else.

Now to dachuda - I am sorry I have caused you so much mental anguish over this, and did not realize it until I was informed that you felt it was really hurting you. Please know, it was all in fun and games and only to poke fun of you. If you need help, I suggest you google "I need help because someone is being mean to me on a message board" and call that snowflake hotline.

2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

The venom ends now, friend. We're done.

3. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

I asked you, not @JuanValdez.

4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Which makes no difference whatsoever.

If you ask what color was the astroturf in the Astrodome and JV says it was green, he is correct. I don't need to be correct again and also say green. LOL.

You don't have to be an all-star on this board but it would help if you played the same game.

5. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I suppose if he has me on ignore, he may not have seen it.

6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not responsible for who he has on ignore.

7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I have no idea what FIFY means and refuse to look it up. Carry on.

dachuda86 likes this.
  8. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Carter Page went to Russia?!

A damning claim if I have ever heard one. Surprised Mueller never arrested and charged this guy.

I have you both on ignore.

JuanValdez likes this.
  9. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Odd, you quoted someone you ignore.

But never mind... re: carter page

Russian Spy Met Trump Adviser Carter Page and Thought He Was an ‘Idiot’
    https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/04/0...iser-carter-page-and-thought-he-was-an-idiot/

Trump-Russia: FBI believed Carter Page 'collaborated and conspired' with Moscow
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ration-releases-carter-page-wiretap-documents

Carter Page acknowledges working as informal adviser to Russia
    https://www.politico.com/story/2018...-working-as-informal-adviser-to-russia-735559

quikkag and FranchiseBlade like this.
  10. cml750

cml750 Member

Yea that Carter Page guy is a real SOB working for the Russians. I am so glad Mueller nailed him. He will rot in prison for everything due to Mueller's investigation revealed about him. Please remind me because I forget, how long was his sentence?

Oh wait...... :rolleyes:

#270 cml750, Apr 8, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
  11. NewRoxFan

I'm sorry, did what I post directly answer CR's question about carter page having been in russia?

And... is the length of time someone spends in prison the gauge by with we judge whether or not someone acted criminally or not? Sure seems the party of "law and order" has surrendered its sense of right versus wrong in order to defend donald trump... or was that simply a desired "feature" of voting for someone to "shake things up" or "own the libs"?

quikkag likes this.
  12. cml750

cml750 Member

Is visiting Russia now a crime? You do realize Page was never even indicted even though a FISA warrant was opened on him and renewed multiple times.

If someone could tell me a crime Trump actually committed I will be all for impeaching him and/or sending him to prison. To this day, there have been no crimes by Trump despite over two years of investigation. I will repeat that so perhaps it will sink in, despite two years of intense investigation, they still cannot find a crime committed by Donald J. Trump. The media has built this up for two years so it is understandable people like you who have been so glued to the media would be upset.

And as for Trump "owning the libs" , he does that daily just by getting out of bed each morning. Trump derangement syndrome is a real thing and you are eat up with it my friend.

13. NewRoxFan

Again, CR asked a very direct question, and I answered it.

And re: carter page. The FISA warrant for page was renewed three times, by three different FISA Court judges (all chosen by USSC Roberts). Those renewals would have not only included the reasoning for the original request, but all new information gathered from continuing investigation to justify their renewal.

We don't know why he was not indicted. Perhaps it was to get his testimony about others? Or perhaps there will be future indictments for page. Until the full Mueller report is released (if its released), we won't know. But just because he wasn't indicted doesn't mean he didn't break any laws. Its possible, even likely, that page, like other trump campaign members, lied to the FBI in his testimony about his interactions with russians. Again, the Mueller report may provide that information.

re: donald j. trump and other close associates)... again, until the Mueller report is released, we don't know what crimes (if any) were broken.

And owning me every morning? If by "owning" you mean speaking out against each lie, each example of abuse, each action that degrades the office of the presidency... yea, he "owns" me. Because I still think the office of the president is important. And that its unfortunate that someone with so many ethical or moral problems currently resides in 1600 Pennsylvania Street. Apparently republicans like you don't care.

quikkag likes this.
  14. a la rockets

a la rockets Contributing Member

I often read this expression and don’t understand it.

Trump is PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, one of the most influential position in the world. Every one of his words and actions has a rippling effect on the lives of every American, may it be social, economical or political. Thus everything he says or does will be scrutinized by the world.

...but as were any other president before Trump. The attention is no different than the one received by Bush Sr/Jr, Reagan or Ford in the past. (Noticed? I only mentioned Republican presidents for comparison;))

Oh wait..It might be because these past presidents earned the respect of the american people the people in a whole that they represent, by their communication, public image and politics (whether they were approved or not).

NewRoxFan likes this.
  15. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member