1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

no news is good news ..2021 and beyond edition..bright side of life

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by IBTL, Feb 28, 2021.

1. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

oh hai guyz

its almost been a good month and some change since we last spoke.

finally getting life back and remembering the bliss of not having to be in the news cycle 24/7. I MEAN CAN YA FEEL IT? Ask yourself like drake..is it just me?

So yeah - What a dirty broken toxic relationship that was what a joke! my blood pressure has dropped! I feel less concerned overall. What a difference 40 days makes!! woo hoo

Sure there will be issues and the world turns but its a nice breath of fresh air. One I havent felt in a long while.
    I almost want to play some good music and turn off the phone and enjoy more as ive done this 40 days.
    With a mask of course as responsible science dictates!

We are not out of the woods on virus.many will die and you and i may not make it out..thats part of life but you made it to today!!

I want a vaccine you want a vaccine. Still work to do.. thank god its over!! stimulus coming to stimulate my stims

[​IMG]

smile ..breath
    enjoy
    you dont have to be scared, scarred ,scorned of him or similar anymore they are done for a bit thankfully in full time out.. lol marginalized as we discussed..these last 40 days and 40 nights whew thats what im talking about!!

RELAX
    PEACE BE UPON YOU

Invisible Fan likes this.