1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NFL Week 13

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by J.R., Nov 28, 2019.

1. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Weird, how things happen, today. I believe if Garrett is fired, I bet he is interview and considered heavily by the Falcons.

Dallas and Atlanta are both struggling, mightly, but are too talented and established for a full-scale rebuild. It'll be a super coordinator or a somewhat successful head coach who can motivate teams and build a defense.

buffalobills!!! likes this.
  2. J.R.

J.R. Member

3. J.R.

J.R. Member

4. Pringles

Pringles Member

Hurts for me to say as a Texas alum, but what are the odds BoB get's fired this off-season and Lincoln Riley gets hired by the Texans?

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

< 1%

But the Browns, Chargers, Cowboys, Falcons, Giants, Jaguars, Lions, Panthers & Redskins jobs may open.

plutoblue11 likes this.
  6. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Triple cheeseburger, plump patties stupid.

7. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

I agree with Pat McAfee, there could be a seismic change in QBs, as well.

Very likely -- Miami, Tennessee, Carolina, Washington, Denver, Cincinnati, Tampa, Jacksonville, and Chicago.

Possible - Pittsburgh, New Orleans, New England, and San Diego, if they have their HOF-bound QBs retire, especially if one of them win a Super Bowl or a serious injury. Rumor (I don't believe it, TB leaving New England).

Unlikely, but could happen -- Los Angeles (Rams), Detroit, Indianapolis, and Dallas.

9-17 possible QB changes with nine assured certainties.

Incoming Rookie QBs, Burrow, Herbert,Tagovailoa , Fromm,
    Eason, Montez, and Lawrence.

buffalobills!!! likes this.
  8. Major

Major Member

I can't see Jacksonville or Washington changing QBs next year. If Tannehill continues what he's doing, he might be in Tennessee for a while.

Rams are stuck with Goff due to $$. I don't think anyone considers Stafford or Prescott a problem, so I don't see either of those going anywhere. QB's never leave their teams if their teams want them, so Dallas will work out the money (worst case, they'd franchise him).

9. buffalobills!!!

Bills have played well the past three weeks, actually. Certainly gonna get a test against the Ravens next week

plutoblue11 and Gray_Jay like this.
  10. Gray_Jay

Gray_Jay Member

Playing the Broncos in Buffalo, and the Dolphins in Miami, aren't what I'd call stern tests of their ability. They whipped up on the 'Skins, and played the Browns close. That said, the Dallas win is the best win on their schedule so far. I guess we'll see how good the Titans are when Houston plays them. Maybe beating the Titans was a better win for the Bills?

They aren't a good team, IMHO. Mediocre, despite the record. Losing to them, at home, on Turkey Day, in one of the biggest annual gifts by the Schedule Gods in the NFL, is a horrible look for the Cowboys.

11. conquistador#11

70% of the ravens plays derive from rpos . That means you can land a free shot on the qb whether he decides to pass, run or pitch it out and it won't be against the rules. If the 49ers can't do it, I give up

12. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Lamar Jackson throws a pretty pig skin

13. Roc Paint

Not to mention he can run like the dickens ;)

14. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I sure hope the 49ers come back and win this game. I hate the Ravens, always have.

Rudyc281 likes this.
  15. Roc Paint

@deb4rockets How can you hate a military place like Baltimore?

I don’t necessarily like them either, but I do have family there. ;)

16. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

am i rooting for colts or titans? i think colts right?

17. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

There are military bases all over the US. Trust me when I tell you when someone mentions Baltimore nobody says oh that’s a military place.

They would either say they have no clue about the place or that it’s really hood and ghetto.

18. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Hate to say it but the only way to actually stop the Ravens offense is to injure Lamar Jackson.

19. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

20. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The Ravens don't represent the military. I've disliked the team since their days of dirty play. I have nothing against the city of Baltimore whatsoever. I've never been there, and honestly always seem to find something I like about any place I visit.