1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New Logo Gear

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by slcrocket, Mar 2, 2004.

1. slcrocket

slcrocket Contributing Member

Living outside of Texas, it's incredibly hard for me to find Rockets gear (you couldn't even get a Ming or Francis jersey in Utah til' the first of this year). The last time I was in Houston I picked up some gear to hold me over...but there are two items I am waiting for. They used to have (and they're still all over the Internet) the "executive watches" with the old Rockets logo in the center. I know the new logo is still really new and a lot of gear is still being made--but I was wondering if I can find myself a real blingy gold watch with the Rockets new logo on it. I don't need something TOO extravagant, but I'm not afraid of spending a little money.
    The other item is a good-quality leather jacket, also with the new Rockets logo. I don't know if either item even exists, but does anyone have any idea when/if such items will be manufactured? Any help with this would be appreciated.