1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Name an interesting fact you found out during the quarantine

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RKREBORN, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

2. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I learned that these are the End Times

Yung-T and FrontRunner like this.
  3. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

2 of my favorite street names in The Woodlands...

Green Bud Ct.
    Morning Wood

4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Yung-T likes this.
  5. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

I found out that when you have a crazy, spiteful, evil, ex-girlfriend who thinks you're "cheating" on them they can very easily prevent you from seeing your son even if you have signed child support/visitation agreement. I found out that when you show up at her place to pick him up that even when you call an officer to aid in the transfer she can still say no and make false accusations that you're "dangerous." Then I found out the only thing one can do is get a copy of the police report, and then contact the OAG and report a violation of said child support/visitation agreement and wait for them to take time to process it. And then I found out that because of COVID-19 you have to wait around forever until you can take said ex-girlfriend to court in order for a judge to give her a written document stating directly that she must allow visitation. So meanwhile during this waiting process this person gets to brainf*ck your 2 yr old childs mind while you miss out of precious moments of his life.

Sorry for the debbie-downer post. I may or may not be talking about me.

6. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Wow. Is your avatar an image of the chick? Sounds like it ought to be.

Yung-T likes this.
  7. STR8Thugg

No it's an image of her soul.

Yung-T, Eric Riley, JumpMan and 4 others like this.
  8. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

It sucks man. I dont know if its in your case, but the system seems so skewed towards women(it seems like it). I had a friend recently get divorced and had to pay child support and they took away half of his check on top of very limited visitations with his child, even though he was clearly the more fit parent. It was sad man. She got almost everything and still wanted more. The worst comes out of people in those situations. Spiteful bbatches. I dont know how he made it work with the limited amount of income he brought in but he did and is on to better things now.

Yung-T likes this.
  9. STR8Thugg

Yeah it's definitely skewed more towards women. Obviously there are avenues I can pursue but the process takes so long, and will probably cost me a few grand. The other thing is with anything civil like this she can literally tell CPS or a judge or whoever that I'm "violent" (bc she has a couple of videos where I'm pissed off and talking loud). Bc I guess that's what makes someone violent...? Right. It's just going to get really messy, and my only request is to have my kid 1st, 3rd, and 5th weekends of the month like we signed. The worst part of all of this it that it's just going to hurt our son, but she is so selfish she doesn't care. It's hard to understand how some people have so much evil in their heart.

Sorry to hijack this thread. I'm just beyond livid right now.

Yung-T likes this.
  10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

AG doesn't handle custody issues you need to hire an attorney and take her to family/ custody court.

Yung-T and STR8Thugg like this.
  11. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Bears eat beets.

12. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Weird. I discovered that about a week ago, too.

13. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Fact: My senior dog fell in the pool about an hour ago. Thankfully, I didn't have to jump in and rescue her. lol

14. STR8Thugg

Okay it's super confusing. Thanks.

15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Get a copy of the signed order and have it on hand when you go to get your kid -- if you have to call an LEO they can't prevent the exchange. Unfortunately if it's an ongoing issue you will have to hire an attorney there isn't really a way around that -- you will have to get her in front of a judge.

Yung-T, STR8Thugg and JumpMan like this.
  16. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

The system is skewed and if think about you know why?

It's not because women are b****es how many fathers do you think actually want custody or is clearly the more fit parent.

Yes some men get screwed but women get screwed way more often.

Nook likes this.
  17. STR8Thugg

After pulling out our agreement I also found out that I am an idiot and I have FULL JOINT CUSTODY and she is in complete contempt of court. Breathing sighs of relief. This should not take long now.

Thank you all for your responses. Sorry for the drama thread hijack. Back to the fun y’all...

Yung-T, jiggyfly and Eric Riley like this.
  18. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

You're about the most polite STR8Thugg I've ever seen on a forum.

Deckard, Haymitch, Yung-T and 3 others like this.
  19. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Some p***y does smell like different types of fish...catfish/tilapia in this previous instance.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  20. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Yeah those things are wicked. I learned about them a few years ago and found out there are actually some here in Texas and Louisiana now. Heres a cool video for bee lovers though.