1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

My free agent wish list.

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by shaggylambda, Jan 24, 2018.

1. raining threes

I said exactly what I meant.

I'm not allowed to protest at my job and wont support an organization that allows its employees to protest at their jobs. BTW, have you noticed white players joined the protest? Same goes for them.

csj likes this.
  2. Nook

Nook Member

What is sad is that I think that this is true and it speaks to how little on expectations we have for the Texans under McNair.

Basically it is a given that McNair is a racist and winning isn’t his first priority....

3. playalistic

playalistic Member

More deflection I’m shocked. Where’s the dunk? My less than 10 posts are pulling bigot’s cards and I have deep seeded issues? You just contradicted your second paragraph as you do often. Too ignorant to realize your mistake.

I am familiar with you though. You are the pettiest poster here. One that is willing to argue anything against anybody for however long it takes. This time however you have yet to directly address my posts and you continue to dance around like Paula Abdul. Not only are you a bigot but you’re intellectually dishonest.

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I would argue that is nothing more than a false narrative pushed by those with an agenda and only believed by fairly stupid people or those prone to believing that kind of BS any time someone suggests it. There really hasn't been anything in his past that would suggest he was racist at all....unless being from the south and political affiliation is enough to count as "proof".

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL I told you that I wasn't going to do that remember? See, you are just proving me right about how engaging someone like yourself would be pointless...you can't even follow along in conversation after only one or two comments.

I do however, find it funny that you think you've made points.

Anyway, I think I've given enough attention for someone like you who seemingly lives to throw race related b**** fits and ignorantly accuse others of bigotry. Let's try to get this thread back on topic.

6. playalistic

playalistic Member

Ok let’s play your straw man game. You’d be upset if players took a knee before a game for ANY reason? If your wife was wrongly imprisoned and it became a national story big enough that it inspired athletes to kneel in her support you’d be equally outraged?

You get fired from work in a cover up to save another employees job and your coworkers make a peaceful, respectful gesture to show they support you and you’d be upset at that?

Let’s see the excuses fly...

7. playalistic

playalistic Member

So in addition to being intellectually dishonest and ignorant you’re also childish. You are either incapable or unwilling to directly address my posts like an adult. You even accuse me of not following your posts but ironically it’s you that can’t even remember what you just typed in this very thread. You being called a bigot on here is nothing new yet you pretend like I’m the outlier.

But go ahead tuck your tail and pretend you have even a hint of nobility by excusing yourself from a discussion in which you’re drowning. You are excused.

8. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It's true that politics and sports don't mix, so yeah, people would be annoyed even if there was a legitimate cause....and they are more annoyed when there isn't a legitimate cause.

When it comes to the kneeling BS, you had players kneeling to protest the shooting of a criminal who was armed with a stolen weapon that attempted to kill police officers with it. That's the reason it all began, it was because there were riots going on in Kap's home town and he wasn't able to join in due to the NFL preseason. It wasn't kneeling to protest a wrongfully imprisoned wife, it was kneeling to protest a dumb ass criminal getting themselves shot rather than be arrested.

When you have people pushing a false narrative trying to inject politics into sports you'll get people who are rightfully annoyed by it.....and players who focus more on off the field BS instead of the game aren't the kinds of players you want to begin with.

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Well at least you are trying to get this thread back on the rails.

houstonstime and zeeshan2 like this.
  11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

This from the same window licker who started out by accusing this entire board of being the KKK.....good job kid.

[​IMG]

12. playalistic

playalistic Member

You jump into my discussion with another poster AND YOU STILL cannot directly address what I said. With coded alt right talking points at that lmaoooooooo.

And window licker? Really? Nothing says “I’m not childish” like clip art...

Who’s triggered again lol? You’re leaking confidence and it’s palpable.

13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

You've yet to say anything of substance....so what was I supposed to address?

Also as to "alt right talking points" WTF are you even on about? I'm not sure what is going on in the world inside your head, but it pretty clearly in no way resembles the outside world.

If you are going to say something of substance for people to respond to, do so in order for it to be addressed so that everyone can move on, otherwise just stop trying to derail the thread with your nonsense so that the thread can get back on topic. .

14. playalistic

playalistic Member

In eyes of a bigot anything related to equality for poc is a subject that lacks substance....

You really are too stupid to realize what you’re saying.

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

You realize that this is yet another comment devoid of substance.....I mean you know that right?

So again, get to your first post of substance or piss off and let the thread get back on track. Ignorantly accusing people of bigotry or accusing the board of being the KKK advances nothing.

16. Texanstradamus

Jerome Solomon been anti Texans for a minute not surprised he wrote a article with little claims other than “2 agents” and “word is” that’s like old woman next door gossip

17. HstnSprtsFan101

Damn. Seems like these early leaks are always pretty on point when it comes to free agency. I didn't see us emptying our pockets on a position we never have paid for to get him anyways. Hopefully the report about Solder to Houston is true.

18. playalistic

playalistic Member

Your post history is all of the evidence anyone needs to call you one. Your posts in this thread alone are bigoted. You know this which is why you’re pulling out every low level tactic that you have to deflect. I’m calling you a bigot. Im not the first to do so on this site and I will not “piss off” from pointing that out. If you aren’t one then my posts wouldn’t trigger you so much snowflake.

I bowed out because you don’t have the integrity to actually address what I said. Because you’re immature and need the last word you had to jump in on someone else’s discussion and proceeded to do the exact same thing. Now you want me to “piss off”? Funny it’s you who accused me of not following along.

Now make another nonsensical post about how you’re not a bigot even though you think discussing racism against poc is a subject devoid of substance that is only engaged in by unintelligent people...

19. Texanstradamus

Seems like we will land nate solder which I like for 2-3 yrs next year with our first or two 2nds we can draft his replacement and have him sit

red5rocket likes this.
  20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Once again, a post completely devoid of substance, just more baseless accusations....something that is still literally 100% of your posting history on this BBS. I told you from the beginning that that type of BS wasn't going to get you very far and thus far that's all you've done. I played along for a while and gave you ample opportunity to actually say something of substance and you've repeatedly failed.

You keep rambling on about me not "actually addressing what you said" but I'm not sure what it is you think you've said that would need to be addressed. I addressed the baseless allegations of bigotry, then you doubled down with more baseless allegations of bigotry....I'm not sure how you think that would result in a productive conversation but if that's seriously all you have to add, just say so. I've been more than fair with you (especially given the unhinged nature of literally your entire post history) but if the next thing you have to say is just more baseless accusations of bigotry I'm just going to put you on ignore and be done with you. Your choice kiddo.