1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

My free agent wish list.

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by shaggylambda, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Sanity2disChaos

McNair knows you can’t win without brothers. Them good ole boys couldn’t move the ball.

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The whole narrative that McNair or the Texans FO is racist simply because Duane Brown threw a b**** fit last season is one of the least intelligent narratives flying around these days.

3. Sanity2disChaos

Lol. Ok. But like I said!!Theres smoke then there’s fire. Pump the breaks.

4. J.R.

J.R. Member

Jerome Solomon LOL :rolleyes:

texian and desihooper like this.
  5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, and there's neither smoke or fire LOL

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

7. playalistic

playalistic Member

Some of these kkklutchfans posters know it too deep down. Look at how much contempt the clown you’re responding to has for black players around the league. Imagine the tortured mind of a bigot that must cheer for the very ppl he/she hates. Players are “Idiots” for peacefully protesting the unjust treatment of poc. He’s also basically saying black ppl are unintelligent for supporting the cause... if he had the stones to flat out say it. I’d ask why he’s still allowed to post here but this has turned into kkklutchfans.

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, I really hope for your sake that this is some kind of satire....

9. raining threes

So if a person is against players of all races protesting at work, that makes them part of the KKK?

csj likes this.
  10. playalistic

playalistic Member

You have 42 thousand posts on one message board I hope your whole existence is satire.

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Oh no, you really are that "special" aren't you? That's unfortunate. Anyway, I wish you well and hope that you get the help you need. Carry on.

12. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

McNair needs to sell the team. He's dumb and he hires dumb people.

13. playalistic

playalistic Member

Say what you really are upset about instead of making up stupid straw man arguments. You won’t though...

14. Nook

Nook Member

Not a shock, McNair is a bigot. He gives a black eye to the city of Houston. Not to mention he is just a bad owner.

15. playalistic

playalistic Member

More deflections from an underdeveloped mind. I’m shocked.

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not deflecting, I truly pity you. Could I easily dunk on you and make you look even more ridiculous than your first post already did? Probably, thought it would be a bit challenging since you already set the bar so high yourself....but more importantly why would I even bother? What would I gain in that? Nothing.

You've already accused this board of being the KKK....I think people already know about what level you are operating on.

raining threes and csj like this.
  17. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 agents went on record that they had "heard" from someone "else" that the Texans feel this way? Who are the agents? Name them. This is bogus.

18. playalistic

playalistic Member

Stop talking and do it. Dunk on me? You cornball lol. Do it. I accused ppl like you of turning his board into a haven for bigots. You keep deflecting. I’m talking about YOU. I’ve been around over 15 years and never felt the need to address anyone but you in particular are dragging this board down with your bigotry. You don’t even have the balls to say what you really feel.

19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I just checked your entire post history, your very first post on this BBS was accusing the entire Texans fanbase of being racist and trashy as part of you being triggered about Duane Brown.....in fact that's the theme of every single post you've ever made on this BBS and 100% of your posts have been in the Texans forum. It's pretty clear that you have some deep seeded issues and like I said before, I truly hope that you get the help you need, but I don't feel like engaging someone like you will be productive and would only be helping you derail the forum more so than you already have. Your world perspective is seemingly too warped for productive conversation.

I will however point out the obvious (or what should be obvious to normal, healthy people), I've never said anything on this board that was bigoted and I am not personally a bigot. I don't and have never cared about BS like what race, sex, religion, or nationality that people are, I am only interested in what people say and what people do, I get that fact triggers some people who believe that some aspect of their identity should make them immune to criticism....but that's not my problem. The fact that you seem to think otherwise is indicative of a "you problem".

20. showa13

showa13 Member

Bob McNair being racist isn’t shocking news. But I highly doubt this story is true. Winning isn’t his top priority but he can sense that he needs to start winning given the recent success of the other 2 big franchises in Houston. While it’s not hard to see that having an effect on who they chase in FA, I doubt that they would pass on someone solely on that reason alone.

red5rocket, Nook and raining threes like this.