1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

My free agent wish list.

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by shaggylambda, Jan 24, 2018.

1. showa13

showa13 Member

I'll leave my protests opinions for the D&D section. Suh, Watt, Clowney, Mercilus, Reader, and Covington would keep Mariota, Luck and Bortles up at night having nightmares. Wouldn't matter who's in the secondary at that point as the QB would have no more than 5 sec to get rid of the ball on a good play before they're on their backside.

raining threes likes this.
  2. raining threes

How did you get that out of my posts. Because if that's how you perceive me that way I need to totally change my delivery.

3. Nook

Nook Member

Meh Reed was the Niners 3-4th safety by the end of the year.

The question isn’t whether Bob McNair is a piece of ****; everyone with a brain knows he is. However so are a lot of owners.

The issue is that McNair doesn’t really care that much about winning and it is reflected through out the organization.

We basically have to hope for luck, that McNair stumbles upon a great football mind.

raining threes likes this.
  4. houstonstime

houstonstime Member

You are right, rereading your post it was more about the winning culture than the McNair is the worst owner type post. I mean I know he's dumb, makes stupid comments, but I just keep hearing by the media how Texans won't get anyone because they hate all these players like Kap and Reid when in reality none of the other teams are touching them either. Like the Bills need a QB, why isnt the media harping on them not talking to Kap? But you are right, Mcnair doesnt seem to put winning first/

csj and raining threes like this.
  5. csj

csj Member

Given that you feel he is dumb, you have no reason to believe he doesn't put winning first. This may be the best he can do.

As your your other question, that's the real question to ask. Why is it that McNair is singled out when public evidence doesn't support the narrative? Because a high profile player is pushing it.

houstonstime and bigdaddy like this.
  6. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm glad Suh landed on the Rams and not the Titans or Dallas.

red5rocket and Shark44 like this.
  7. Shark44

Shark44 71er
    Supporting Member

Yes, the Rams are putting together a really tough and talented defense.