1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

My first Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Red Nation RGV, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Red Nation RGV

Okay quick lil introduction on me and my Rocket fandom... I've been a longtime lurker and recently joined the forum when I moved out of my beloved Houston area. Was a season ticket holder since the Harden era began and huge fan but no longer have season tix.

Anyway on to team thoughts.. I think if I counted the amount of Rocket games I've missed in the past 5 years they would not even add up to double digits. Yes recently there has been a hit to the record and a rough patch of games but it's not April yet or even close. We lack depth (at the MOMENT) but that happens when a large part of the rotation is like the walking wounded.

We'll be fine and just as the winning streak is a distant memory so will this losing streak come playoff time. As long as we are healthy come that time then watch out. For the first time in the Harden era he has a legit running mate and I think that gets lost when us fans are let down by a game or stretches of play.

Just wanted to post a positive thread after all these Debbie downer ones ha... its not even all star break! Take a breather and let the team get healthy then lets talk about depth and bench production when role players aren't asked to play beyond their strengths

Richie_Rich and AroundTheWorld like this.
  2. apollo33

apollo33 Member

welcome, I like your attitude

Red Nation RGV likes this.
  3. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Traded depth for CP3 then had injuries. Agree they'll be ok.

OKC and Boston are good teams and the games were close (i know, moral victory)

4. Red Nation RGV

Very true but were those guys as much as I liked them really Championship depth? scrappy and tough but to compete with Golden State we need almost ready made players. We can have a project or two but more than anything need those guys that have been around a minute and not tasted victory. Young pups don't know that it wont be here forever and sometimes it hinders play.

Plus emotion and motivation is a powerful thing. To see Smart celebrate like that won't soon be forgotten and when the time is right Harden will punk him lol

DonKnock likes this.
  5. Moleb

Moleb Member

bipolarfans.net

lol