1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

mp3 players

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Johnny Rocket, Jun 3, 2001.

1. Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket Contributing Member

Have you guys seen the mp3 players for cars they are coming out with now? The Aiwa sound one looks really cool my friend just got one yesterday and when I get a car (in the fall after I work my @$$ off this summer) i'll probably pick one up too.

Also have you seen the portable CD players that also play mp3 cds they look pretty nice. I think I'm going to pick up the sonic rio volt this week.

I found this great site which has reviews of a lot of these things. It's http://www.dmusic.com

I was wondering do any of you guys have one of these players or another mp3 player that you think is cool? I am looking for a little bit more info before I buy.

Thanks

------------------
    ~John~
    Help keep the obsessed thread alive post the reasons why you are an obsessed Rockets fan by clicking here

2. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Kenwood's had an in-car mp3 player forever and the players that play mp3 cd's have been out for a while, too. If you want to learn more, go to the hardware section of www.mp3.com to find reviews.

------------------
    "Light travels faster than sound, so some people appear to be bright until you hear them speak." -- Brian Williams (now Bison Dele) commenting on Isiah Thomas.

3. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

or just carry your laptop around in your car as Dr does

------------------
    "The things I enjoy most, I suck at:
    1) Sex: everything's fine until she makes noises." - Achebe

Smegs Mock Draft

4. Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket Contributing Member

Not a bad idea then all I need to do is get a system with an audio in on it. I already have the auto adapter for my laptop. I could just get one of those stands to put in the passanger seat.

------------------
    ~John~
    Help keep the obsessed thread alive post the reasons why you are an obsessed Rockets fan by clicking here

[This message has been edited by Johny Rocket (edited June 03, 2001).]