1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Moving to Austin - what are my options?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Tb-Cain, Aug 13, 2004.

1. Tb-Cain

Tb-Cain Member

Looks like I'll be moving to Austin. What are my options if I want to watch the Texans and Rockets on the tube this season?

Thanks for the help.

2. Bassfly

Bassfly Member

Texans: You'll get all of them as far as I remember. Since FOX carries AFC games and NBC carries NFC games (or vice versa), you'll be able to watch the Cowboys (depending of if you care) and the Texas.

Rockets: The local coverage is the Spurs, so unless the Rockets are on national TV or playing the Spurs, youre better off going to clutch chat for play-by-play.

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Actually, FOX plays NFC and CBS plays AFC. NBC plays nothing.

Rockets: Go to Aussies. :) However, nearly half the games will be on national television, so that's good for you.

4. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

i go to the warehouse a lot during rox season. its in south austin....along with aussies which is in south austin.

5. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

You will get all of the Texans games on tv regardless of whether they are on Fox (cable 2), CBS (cable 5), or the lone ESPN game against Green Bay.

There will be a total of at least 33 Rockets games on tv in Austin (NBAtv or national tv). We kind of get screwed because all 4 games against the Spurs, which typically would be on Fox Sports SW, are also national tv games.

6. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

NBA League Pass

7. Tb-Cain

Tb-Cain Member

Thanks, guys.