1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Movie] Prince of Persia

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by A00man, Nov 2, 2009.

1. A00man

A00man Member

Trailer

One of the big summer movies of next year. Producer of the Pirates trilogy. The "Sands of Time" game had a pretty good story. I'm not sure if the movie is going to use the exact same story though. None the less, the movie looks pretty cool from that trailer!

2. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

I dunno, I got a bad vibe from the trailer. I'm not sure if Jake Gyllenhal was the right choice for the Prince based on what I saw. The Prince was always voiced so well in the games and had a very sarcastic sense of humor. He was kind of an ass. But it worked well. I don't get that feeling from Jake.

3. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Contributing Member

Man i loved these games growing up. Especially on Sega.

4. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

I loved the first pirates movie, it came out of nowhere and didnt have that milk-the-consumer sort of pretension the other 2 had.

This looks good except that Jake G doesnt fit as the prince like already mentioned. Its like Farell as Alexander the Great. It looks like they're going to attempt the dark prince transformation? That'd be cool.