1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

More evidence that leftists are more malicious

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, Apr 9, 2024.

1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I have malicious feelings towards these people and my politics are on the left.

FrontRunner, ROCKSS and astros123 like this.
  2. astros123

astros123 Member

The republican candidate for president has openly said he would pardon every single january 6 insurrectionist even those found guilty of sedition and you folks are allowing yourself to be gaslight by a right wing european nutjob @AroundTheWorld

I dont know about you but I would much rather have a hard working migrant living in this nation then a rich right winger from europe who sews division in this country non stop.

Migrants>>rich assholes

3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

The forced victimization on a subforum full of grown ass men is hillariously petty and juvenile.

I've called people names in the d&d for various reasons, and I don't expect better treatment at its worse periods.

Maybe that's not my trigger point, but this of all places should have people with thicker skins, because there's no way anyone who continues to visit here is taking the higher road.

But I might just be a weirdo who thinks people are entitled to their opinions without being automatically accused or insulted as a plant, a useful idiot, or a Fake Democrat.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  4. dmoneybangbang

This thread is the definition of projection.

FranchiseBlade and jo mama like this.
  5. Buck Turgidson

"leftist" is so, so ****ing lame

FranchiseBlade likes this.