1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Migrants Not Responsible For Spike In Crime

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by pgabriel, Apr 4, 2024.

1. astros123

astros123 Member

Forreal like who gives a **** about covid crime in the year 2024 lol

Reeko likes this.
  2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I really started this thread to talk about the overt racism of Trump and Republicans on migrants and crime

I wasn't posting during the 2016 campaign, it still amazes me how people got that wrong. Really I don't understand how people were missing that Trump was putting together a fractured party.

That being said, I respect Hispanics in general, migrants and families who've been here since before Texas was Texas for a lot of reasons and nothing bothered me about Trump but this overt racism and now this is what drives the Republican base

Ubiquitin likes this.
  3. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I wasn't fear mongering, for the umpteenth time I copied the story title and posted this to discuss the overt racism of Trump and other Republicans against migrants.

On crime it's okay for your anecdotal you've never felt unsafe in Houston but not my anecdotal a black member of this forum has never been treated unfairly by a law enforcement officer?

4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Bro for the umpteenth time I posted this to discuss migrants

I copied the ****ing title by a mainstream press institution

But you guys are proving my tangent in response to everyone being triggered about Democrats and crime talk

5. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

160 people on the terrorist watch list were apprehended at the border last year. Hamas, Russians, Chinese could be pouring across the border -- we have no idea. We really don't know what type of crime will come from our wide open borders.

The main sources of crime are lack of education, lack of economic opportunity, fatherless homes (#1), and the low moral character that is the result of moving away from religion.

6. Reeko

Reeko Member

yet when it comes to their overt racism towards black people, u are all of the sudden silent or even endorse it Ruckus

Why is that?

when it comes to black people, all u post is BS about some random rapper being killed or crime

u even had the nerve to make this thread after the tragedy in Buffalo

https://bbs.clutchfans.net/threads/i-dont-care-about-the-buffalo-shooting.315852/

U think you’re slick or something?

I didn’t say I’ve never felt unsafe. U can’t read?

newsflash, a lot of black people haven’t had a terrible experience with law enforcement, there’s millions of black people in this country…police treating black people horribly or unfairly is only part of it, the other issue is they are never held accountable…but u don’t want to talk about that now do u

7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

The issue of immigration is one if the major issues in this country.and the major plank in the Republican platform

Tappers being is a unique black issue. I do regret some of the projections in that thread.

I do regret the Buffalo thread also , but I do care about black on black violence more than that random mass shooting. That was my point

We are desensitized to Black on black violence, but as I've written Im really not a crime talk person

#27 pgabriel, Apr 5, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2024
  8. Reeko

Reeko Member

you’re a clown…fck off

9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I didn't finish that post, at least read the rest before telling me to **** off

10. Reeko

Reeko Member

I’ve read enough of your tap dancing and cooning

right after a mass shooting, your 1st thought is to create a thread saying u don’t care…I already had zero respect for u before that, but after, you’re nothing but a POS

11. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I Still don't care, it was a random mess shooting regardless of the reason. I don't care about mass shootings in general. They are media events, they are unfortunately becoming more frequent.

A lot more blacks are killed in every day crime by other blacks. We are desensitized and that was the main point

12. Reeko

Reeko Member

yet that’s the mass shooting u chose to say that, and it wasn’t a coincidence

like I said, you’re a POS…you’re genuinely trash

now go do your cooning with someone else

13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The funny thing is that people who claim they are above voting for the Donald, like @basso, still fall for the crap about immigrant driven crime spike. So the message works for people who aren't necessarily Trump supporters.

#33 FranchiseBlade, Apr 5, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2024
    JuanValdez likes this.
  14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Yes I chose to say it because the point is a lot more blacks die evey day killed by other blacks. We are desensitized.

Since Buffalo how many blacks have been killed a racist mass shooter? How many have died at the hands of another black?

15. Reeko

Reeko Member

POS still trying to explain himself

I wish everything bad upon people like u

16. astros123

astros123 Member

What time dipshit doesn't tell you is that those "terrorists" were from south America and we call anyone in the Venezuela government a terrorist. Just another lying MAGAT dipshit

17. astros123

astros123 Member

@Nook have you seen the stats for this year? Crime is having a massive downturn everywhere since the gun legislation

Nook likes this.
  18. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

People that care about black kids killing black kids?

I'm q piece of **** but you’re to b**** to answer the question about how many blacks have been been killed since in what type of crimes.

You're the one who brought it up so i told you why i posted it, wouldn't give a **** about you or explaining **** to youi

19. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

cooning?

20. Xopher

Xopher Member

Guess what? Whites kill more whites. Hispanics kill more Hispanics. Black on Black crime is not some strange phenomenon.

astros123 likes this.