1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Memphis proposal to LAC - 610 confirmed.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rileydog, Jun 24, 2002.

1. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

On my drive home, I heard Matt Jackson report in the sports news flash that Memphis has offered the No. 4 pick to the Clips for No. 8 and 12. He said that the Clips are reportedly thinking about it b/c they are high on Tskita.

I know this has been previously posted/reported, but I wonder where 610 gets its info.

It's funny, but I think the Ming situation is holding up everything. I think the Clips would still prefer to move Odom and picks for the No. 1.

Personally, I'd hate it if Memphis made that deal. The Clips are much more likely to screw up two picks and Tskita was going to be off the board before 15 anyway.

I seriously doubt that Logo will screw up No. 8 and 12. He'll probably come away with a combo of Jefferies and Wagner, and fix the Grizz's lineup for a long time : Wagner, Battier, Jefferies, Gasol and Swift? Not bad. Maybe West will like Borchard and plug him in at center. In any case, that deal would reduce the likelihood of Nachbar or Stoudamire dropping to 15. Damn.

2. rocketlaunch

rocketlaunch Contributing Member

i said this deal earlier today 610 gets there info fro espn when it comes to national stuff.