1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Meet Bassein Eid ..

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ROXRAN, Oct 12, 2023.

1. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    This man above has more sense than many today - he is a real peace activist and he realizes Hamas is NO friend to Palestinians ...
    Palestinian peace activist Bassem Eid has been traveling to the U.S. every few months for nearly the last decade to warn Americans about the atrocities carried out by Hamas.

"Those who are living in Europe and in America who are celebrating the massacre by considering themselves as pro-Palestinians, I don't think that they are pro-Palestinians. …. [They have] no idea what is really going on to celebrate massacres. This is completely unhuman,"

"I think weapons inside the hospitals and inside the mosques, I think what the Hamas did last Saturday is considered as a genocide,"

He founded the Palestinian Human Rights Monitoring Group in 1996 and has toured the U.S. and world, delivering speeches at college campuses and think tanks on his research.
    When asked if the war in Israel and the skyrocketing death count would open people’s eyes that Hamas is a terrorist organization and not a social justice group, Eid said "they don’t want to wake up" until Hamas’ violence affects them directly.

"I think what's happened in Israel, in the south of Israel right now, unbelievable. And I think all the international community should have to stand up at once and to declare on the Hamas, the Islamic Jihad, as a terrorist organization, and all of the world should have to participate in the war against such terrorist people," he said.

My own commentary is This is a real Palestinian - one that realizes Hamas is simply using the people... if you cared about someone you wouldn't hide and use them as human shields-
    I can promise you one thing if you want to get to my family you have to get through me first and I'm not using them as a human shield..- the real Palestinians need to do whatever they can to assist Israel in the eradication of a Hamas - Bassem is a true inspiration to the Palestinian people !