1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Marvel movies] Infinity War! (Part 1 and 2)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by seclusion, Oct 28, 2014.

Tags:
  1. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

2. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

I was doing some research today and discovered that the entire Infinity Stones saga was blatantly stolen from the sublime classic, Warlock: The Armageddon, starring the great Julian Sands and the indomitable 'Cuter Juliette Lewis' Paula Marshall.

This really puts a damper on my Marvel Movie enthusiasm, Disney.

3. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

Not sure if serious. Not seen Warlock: The Armageddon, but the plot description seems like it was blantantly stolen from the sublime classic, Infinity Gauntlet series by Marvel.

Xerobull and D-rock like this.
  4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Yeah, Marvel's Infinity Gauntlet came out in 1991. The concept of the Infinity gems has been around since the Warlock comics of the 70's (actually since the creation of Him/Warlock). Warlock : The Armageddon came out in 1993. Hmm...

Xerobull likes this.
  5. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I’ve seen enough thank you Marvel