1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LT - Ryan Young

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by BanginScrew, Jan 23, 2003.

1. BanginScrew

BanginScrew Member

Any of you guys have any info on Ryan Young of the Texans? I know he had some injury problems this year but I hear he a very talented and young LT. Rumor has it that Parcells is interested in signing him. Also is he a Restricted Free Agent or is he Unrestricted?

2. Stevierebel

Stevierebel Contributing Member

All I can tell you is that he is a restricted free agent. I think the Texans will most likely resign him.

3. Hey Now!

Hey Now! Contributing Member

he's unrestricted. also, he's a RT, not a LT. parcell's drafted him, btw, when he was the jet's HC.

you would have to classify his 2002 as disappointing -- never fully healthy.

4. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hey Ric, are there any decent offensive linemen free agents that the Texans might pursue?

5. coma

coma Contributing Member

How about Luke Pettigout?

6. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

If Ryan Young does not come back to the Texans to prove himself, I say screw him.