1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lottery Generator is up

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 26, 2001.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

lobo...jamma

the odds are 166 clicks to 1...keep clicking...lol!

2. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

WOO HOOO

The best part of the season has offically started, get on board everyone, TankCity 2001 is full steam ahead, note to Rudy T do a better job than last year, and so far you have playing Bull, Walt and Cato.

SMeg

------------------
    "Repression never did me any harm (I finally ceased to include "stop masturbating" as one of my guilt ridden New Year's resolutions, but that's a different topic)." Achebe - programmer by day, Mrs Palmers Husband by night

3. Ren D

Ren D Member

I refreshed the Lottery Generator 24 times which is 25 total and the Rockets ended up with the 13th pick all 25 times!

BTW,The Lottery Generator is how I found out about Clutchcity.net last year and i told some friends and they are members now also!!!

------------------
    If I had only 1 wish it would be that I had a big enough @ss the whole world could kiss-Eminem

4. haven

haven Member

I tried it, and the Rockets got the #1 the first time! Yay! And as we all know, I'm more special than the rest of you so my attempt will be the real one [​IMG].

------------------
    Boston College - Big East -East Division Regular Season Champs

Worst to First in 2001!

5. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

11 clicks to hit the Rockets in the number #1 spot! Woohoo!

------------------
    Behad
    Sergeant at Arms of the Clutch BBS

6. Puedlfor

Puedlfor Contributing Member

9 clicks, and the Rockets ended up with the 17th pick.

------------------
    Founder and President of the Houston Homers Club(HHC) - Are you a homer? Join now!

The Rockets will be NBA champions. Believe.

7. Live

Live Member

Good job, Clutch!!

Assuming that you'll have another draft profiles section for the prospects, do you have a timeframe as to when that will be available?

------------------

8. rocketsfan

rocketsfan Member

With my first try the Rockets got the 3rd over all pick and I didn't want to mess with it any more. I would be pissed, but I guess I would be O.K. with the Rockets settling for the 3rd instead if the 1st. [​IMG]

------------------
    take it one day at a time

9. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

Let's send Jim Baker to the lottery to make sure Houston comes in first.

10. MattsayzIstillbelieve!!!

In the 99 draft with the lucky 13th spot (like we currently might be stuck with if things don't start pickin up) Charlotte was supposed to be the last lotto picker but got the 3rd which gave them Baron Davis right after the Grizz chose our own Stevie Franchise.

------------------
    ***Elie... we don't need no stinkin Elie Mobley's takin over ROCKETS IN 2000 BABY***