1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Looking for an Apt. in NW HOU

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by I am a Donut, Jul 30, 2004.

1. I am a Donut

I am a Donut Contributing Member

I spend most of my time in the GARM but Id really appreciate some recommendations from you guys. Just looking to move out of my family's house for the first time, and trying to find a decent place under $600/m. Efficiency even, maybe. Even if you know any friends that like their place, please share.

Donut

2. Rockets Red Glare

Rockets Red Glare Contributing Member

My wife is a realtor and would be more that happy to help you out. You can e-mail her at angelabrown@kw.com She can help you find whatever it is you want & can negotiate some on the deposits and stuff for you. The apartment complex pays her so it is free to you.

3. LooneyToon

LooneyToon Contributing Member

You could try Chelsea Court. Very cheap but in a very nice area. It's at Eldridge/Briar Forest, over by Memorial and Hwy6. I'm paying $420 a month for a 1 bed room, 668 sq. ft. They have 24 hour maintenance service. Last year, my toilet was clogged at 12AM and they came out to fix it. I love the service there. If you try it thuogh, be sure to put me down as a reference. :)

4. meggoleggo

meggoleggo Contributing Member

Besides going to an apartment locator, I highly suggest you narrow your search of NW Houston down to a specific part of NW Houston. NW Houston can include just about anything from outside of the loop, north of I-10, and east of I-45... There's acutally NW Houston (inside the city limits), Willowbrook, Cypress, Jersey Village, Bear Creek, Copperfield, Fairfield, etc, etc, etc....

I don't know exactly where you are looking for, but out by my parents house there are plenty of new apartments going up (around 290 between 1960 and Barker Cypress)

5. I am a Donut

I am a Donut Contributing Member

Thanks for your coments yall. I'll def. keep your that in mind, Red Glare, when I sart getting closer to moving. We are trying to sell our house right now, and are going to move out together for economic reasons. Im just gathering ideas right now. Yeah, I should have said Im looking to stay in the Willowbrook area. Any other suggestions? As LooneyToon brought up, I'll put you down as a reference.:D

6. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

What on earth would a donut want with an apartment?

7. Rockets Red Glare

Rockets Red Glare Contributing Member

Donut,

Just wanted to let you know that my wife would also be able to help you sell you current house if you need help with that.