1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lonzo Ball is Ricky Rubio 2.0

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by rockbox, Nov 6, 2017.

1. apollo33

apollo33 Member

holy he is shooting a low percentage in the key, how is this happening does he brick layups or something

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I suppose just like Rubio has always been horrible at layups. These two are eerily the same.

At least I feel more confident that in his 7th year, Lonzo Ball won't still be absolutely HORRIBLE at layups like Rubio still is.

#62 heypartner, Nov 16, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  3. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Amazed he is getting so many attampts in comparison to the others. He must be passing up jumpers for closer shots and still missing.

4. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Haha, okay maybe I jumped a bit too early, I'm so glad bholic never was right about Rubio coming to the Rockets. I remember Rubio coming into the league and thinking he was too good for the Wolves, hahah. I guess it's somewhat similar to Lonzo/LaVar only wanting to be a Laker.

5. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

He looks lost, his shot was always bad but this is just really bad...

The media hyped up the summer league play so much too, there were a lot better picks I think but I guess Johnson sees something, just seems bad all the chances and him sitting in the 4th

6. JJWhat?

JJWhat? Member

Lonzo Ball will be really solid player once he recovers from all the pressure. I really enjoyed watching him in summer league. More than any other player in a long time.