1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LOL! COWBOYS WIN! TEXANS LOSE!

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Monkey7392, Sep 15, 2002.

1. Monkey7392

Monkey7392 Member

Im sorry not everything went according to plan. Last week the Texans were just supposed to fold and then they would be my 2nd fav football team, but what did they do? They beat my Cowboys. NOw ive developed something of a hate for them. Especially when people at my college (the traitors) are wearing Texans gear. Well looks like last week was a fluke and the Cowboys r headed to the playoffs the way we are playing as a team. Good luck the rest of the way with your boyband looking QB(Carr). And ur weak@$$ defence. Sorry guys. HEy im still the biggest Rockets fan in the world so take it easy on me, at least I'm on ur guys side in Basketball . LOL!

2. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

One win and you're going to the playoffs. I had to re-read your post to make sure you weren't a Saints fan.

I had no idea the Cowboys were a college team. That's the only way that college students wearing another team's gear could make them traitors.

OK...if you say so. I wouldn't know enough about boybands to say anything. Apparently you do.

Would that be the same "weak@$$" defense that held the Cowgirls to 10 points in a LOSS last week?

If you were, you'd put down beer number 7 and stop posting weak comments like the ones you just posted.

3. Lonestar28

Lonestar28 Member

4. Truth

Truth Member

Hey Monkey,(Heh.) Nice title, too bad you couldn't say that last week! Goofus.

5. Monkey7392

Monkey7392 Member

Bro, We know Cowboys are Texas team, and WEll Americas team. U dont understand, here in my city there are a whole bunch of A$$holes that just hate the Cowboys for no reason. They see an expansion team beats them and its all over the news. Then they go to school the next day and rub it in our (Cowboys Fans) Faces ohh yeah and well that comment you said about ur defence man how many points did u give up to San Diego?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    thats right too much. The "Cowgirls" as you like to call them scored 21 this week against the Titans. Now thats pretty damn good beating a team like the Titans. Its funny how it is so hard to defend such a weak@$$ Texans team. All you can use is well atleast we beat you. Looks like u guys are on pace to go 1-15 after that horrendous outing against the Chargers.

6. Lonestar28

Lonestar28 Member

7. Htownhero

Htownhero Member

Uhhhhh, isn't that enough?

8. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

read the sig...

9. VesceySux

VesceySux Contributing Member

The Cowboys won a game. So what?

The Texans still beat them last week. Nothing you do or say will EVER change that fact. Sorry, bub. It's gonna be a LONG 4 years for Cowboys fans... Learn to live with the stigma. Don't fight it. :)

10. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Umm, monkey, I hate to break it to you:

But the Cowboys won't ever do jacksh!t with Jerry Jones as their GM, and for the record, I am not a Texans fan, but I get tired of these Cowboys fans using that inane "America's team" crap.

Since when has America enjoyed rooting for a team that sucks??

11. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO CHANGE YOUR SIG?! I'm getting sick of seeing it...and sad too.:(

I have no problems with the Texans. They were better prepared that day, and deserved to win. Today, Dallas showed how they SHOULD have played, but didn't. (and I give a lot of credit to the Texans for showing me how sucky they were.) If they play like today every week, I see a pretty good season. However, they are a young team and are prone for mistakes.

BTW, there are some new Texans fans where I live as well. I just try to ingnore them. Much like some of posters here. *cough*ref*cough* :D

J/K man.

12. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

I was thinking about doing it soon, until monkey gave me some new quotable material. :)

13. Refman

pssst...RC...this just in...

MY TEAM BEAT YOUR TEAM!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA. :D :D :D

14. Monkey7392

Monkey7392 Member

All i wanna say is Goodluck this season! You're gonna need it :)

Whoo hoo Houston Rockets 2003-2004 NBA CHAMPS BABY!!

15. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

So! Uh...my team beat the...team...that beat the team that...was supposed to beat our team for the division title, so...we are division champs! So there! We are going to make the playoffs!

There's my expert logic put to use. :D

(j/k btw, if you couldn't tell.)

16. drapg

drapg Member

this is a pretty funny thread.

the best part? the new quote in The Cat's sig... priceless. :D

i was going to do a rebuttal, a la Refman, but I think you guys are handling this just fine.

Continue.

17. DrewP

DrewP Contributing Member

The Texans suck.

18. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

OK. We're not very good. We're an expansion team, we're supposed to be the worst team in football.

You guys lost to us.

Lonestar28 put it best.

Oh, and I've lived all over America, and the Cowboys are not AMERICAS TEAM. Dream on, Jerry.

19. Refman

Another brilliant, insightful DrewP post. Thank you, Captain Obvious.

But the Texans (who suck) STILL beat the Cowboys. So the SUCK WORSE!!!!!

Enjoy the next 4 years Drew.

20. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Or you could say this week was a fluke for the Cowgirls. Keep in mind they scored that 21 against a team without their best defensive player and their starting QB sustaining a concussion. Also, you probably shouldn't be opening your piehole about the playoffs when it is only week 2. Get ready to have your Cowgirl asses handed to you next week in Philly and then again by the Rams in week 4. I'm sure the Giants "D" will have something to say in week 5 as well. Get ready to be 1-4 monkeyboy!

;)