1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Login Issues on Firefox

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by today, Feb 12, 2020.

1. today

today Contributing Member

@Clutch
    I've been having login issues on the new Firefox 73.0 (PC). If I login with the correct password, it just refreshes the page and acts as if I have not logged in. If I enter an incorrect password, it properly displays the "incorrect password" error. I tried turning off the Enhanced Tracking Protection, but that did not help. The way it's behaving, I'm wondering if it's having trouble creating the login cookie...

Everything is working fine on Chrome, let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks =)

#1 today, Feb 12, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
  2. today

today Contributing Member

For those who might need this: I got it working after I restarted the browser... I guess you have to turn off "Enhanced Tracking Protection" and then restart the browser.