1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Liberals are corrupt, hateful, immoral and taking the country in the wrong direction

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Jun 9, 2023.

1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Hello Clutchfans - After countless private messages from fans wanting me to re-join the board, I'm back, and have some thoughts to share. I've been off the board for a while, as I've been stacking ridiculous money through a variety of business concerns. Additionally, I've largely lost interest in the Rockets due to their pathetic results, moved to Dallas and now run in similar friend circles as Dirk Nowitski and Mark Cuban, so have somewhat adopted the Mavs as my team (who also have underperformed). I'm still a big Astros fan.

My thoughts to share:
    1. Joe and Hunter Biden should be in jail. Who can honestly say that the payments from China and the Ukrainian energy company were not purely for influence peddling, rather than Hunter and/or Joe's merit? Corrupt as hell.
    2. It's not a coincidence that Trump was indicted the same day the House committee was able to see some of the evidence on Biden's corruption. They wanted the media to bury that story quick.
    3. Joe Biden is no longer capable of critical thought. He's just too old and has lost his mental capabilities. Vivek Ramaswamy nailed it - this isn't a problem for the democrats, but rather a feature. It allows unelected bureaucrats to run the show. That is certainly not what our founding fathers envisioned.
    4. Kamala is simply a low IQ individual who the democrats have rightly kept out of the public view, and for good reason. She's got the job because she's half black.
    5. Joe Biden's exit from Afghanistan should have gotten him tossed out of office. A global embarrassment, purely driven by Joe's incompetence.
    6. Joe Biden's southern border crisis should also have gotten him tossed out of office. They apprehended 3.5 million people since 2022. How many have they not apprehended? The illegals are not just the traditional Hispanics from Mexico, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Honduras, etc. They're coming from Afghanistan, African nations, China and more. The world knows the border is wide open for anyone. And who benefits from this? The Mexican cartels who are raping women, demanding huge amounts of money from broke immigrants, and trafficking humans. It's disgusting, and Biden is simply allowing it to happen.
    7. Ukraine - Europe should be ponying up way more money to fend off Russia. Germany f'ed themselves by becoming too dependent on Russian natural gas - despite Trump's direct comments to them at the UN - which the German delegates laughed at. Their showing during this battle has been shameful - they, France and England should be footing the majority of the bill for this. On another note, I doubt Putin would have attacked if Trump were still president. With the incompetent, weak, senile Joe Biden in the White House, it's open season for Vlad.
    8. "Former men" who are now transgender females, should not be competing in women's sports. It's just not fair. Ask Caitlyn Jenner - she's got perhaps the best position to speak on the matter, as Bruce Jenner was a medal winning Olympian. She's opposed to it. I don't see how this is even up for discussion.
    9. The liberal policies of California have turned it into a homeless, drug infested cesspool, whose residents are fleeing. I had to step over human schit on the sidewalk in downtown LA on the way to a meeting recently.
    10. The woke nonsense is finally catching up to the left. The Bud Light and Target disasters will hopefully put a lid on the out of control corporate virtue signaling.
    11. Elon buying Twitter is huge for the free flow of information - big tech can no longer control the narrative. Elon is no right winger….he voted for Biden and has perhaps done more for climate change than anybody else on earth. He recognizes that the media and big tech are running free speech into the ground. Free speech is critical to the world.
    12. Hate in today's society comes from the left. They are intolerant of others' opinions. From firing people who wouldn't get a covid vaccine (even though natural immunity has shown to be very effective), to cancel culture, to violent antifa/BLM, to stifling free speech through big tech - all from the left. I reject hate.

I wish you the best.

Bigtexxx

#1 bigtexxx, Jun 9, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2023
    Roc Paint, cml750, Astrodome and 15 others like this.
  2. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Sigh...now all the trolls coming out the woodworks.

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I use to ignore this section but it’s fun when Hakeem level posters like me and @J.R.

dominate these Joe Kleins and Stanley Roberts

and yeah the woke losers think Lizzo is better looking than Sade

Smooth operators all day
    @Os Trigonum
    @basso

4. edwardc

edwardc Member

And let the trolling begin .

5. tinman

Supporting Member

@Os Trigonum

no real rockets fans want fat transgender dudes as the power dancers

and no real rockets fans want to see Jeremy Lin on the court ever
    Same with the rim , it doesn’t want to see Lin and his dumb fans either

Boston sucks
    @J.R.

nolimitnp, Corrosion and J.R. like this.
  6. tinman

Supporting Member

7. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Would be great if you could start doing that again...

8. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]

Hit me up when you are in Chicago.

9. tinman

Supporting Member

Non contributing members = cheapskates

10. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

upload_2023-6-9_11-56-16.png

11. tinman

Supporting Member

12. tinman

Supporting Member

Lol no I’m a clutch fan God
    I definitely don’t listen to the insects
    Especially those that don’t pay

that’s like cheaper than ants

13. tinman

Supporting Member

Losers are now mad at Messi cause he’s going to Miami instead of Saudi Arabia or downtown San Francisco or Boston
    @J.R.
    @AroundTheWorld

Wokies are dumb

14. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Welcome back. Glad you aren't dead.

Nook and bigtexxx like this.
  15. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Amazing welcome back post @bigtexxx -every point was exactly what I'm thinking -

16. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Word for word I bet too like a spoon fed news feed based on algorithms turning you into NPCs

JeeberD likes this.
  17. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

18. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

That was a useful listing of republican talking points.

nolimitnp, xtruroyaltyx and larsv8 like this.
  19. tinman

Supporting Member

@bigtexxx

breh forgot about woke Disney
    They want to make Mickey and Minnie the same doll

20. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Welcome back @bigtexxx - fantastic to have you back, but the Mavs fan bit is slightly concerning!

Can confirm that leftists such as @VooDooPope have hearts filled with hate.