1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Liberal Media Needs to be Better to be Above Reproach

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by wizkid83, Dec 26, 2017.

1. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I haven't read the article, but when I saw the headline I said to myself, "too bad, that tree must be very old and sick."

Deckard likes this.
  2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

While I agree the media uses deceptive tactics, I think the "liberal" media if held to a far far higher standard than the right-wing media.

3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Continuing the theme... irony (since I don't want to accuse Sanders of lying)...

4. NewRoxFan

Fox News reportedly ‘killed’ story on President Trump’s sexual encounter with p*rn star before election
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...-sexual-encounter-p*rn-star-article-1.3760887

5. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

this profession is a joke

6. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

CNN.com's current headline is "Overweight and doesn't exercise".

...meanwhile the doctor said Trump is healthy. CNN has turned into total trash. They used to be respectable (like during the first Gulf War!), but no longer.

mick fry likes this.
  7. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I would be embarrassed. The liberal media has gone full r****d.

mick fry and bigtexxx like this.
  8. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

This pretty much sums it up. The media is absolute trash.

mick fry and Roc Paint like this.
  9. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

they have a delusional fantasy of getting rid of Trump, either by him dropping dead, or by a soft coup where he is declared insane

10. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

It seriously has. I blame fox news, but sad that other outlets are following. I honestly can't tell journalistic difference between ESPN and CNN sometimes. There are still good news out there, but now we just have to work harder for it.

Roc Paint likes this.
  11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Probably the first time journalists have been able to ask questions to someone with half a brain in over a year.

But it's clear Trump is mentally ill. At best, he summers from NPD. At worst he's losing his mind.

12. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Journalism

mick fry likes this.
  13. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

I've been saying this for years now

mick fry likes this.
  14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

You have to give them credit - Trump doesn't know how to run a country, but he knows how to use the media. He totally set them up and they took the bait and made fools of themselves. Trump understands the press so well.

15. mick fry

mick fry Member

Only because you have a soul.

16. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

Nice conservative circle jerk. They fawn over the reaction from the manufactured fake press conference with the fake spelled doctor projecting good health throughout the rest of the term.

How about that Fox News story on the p*rn star hush money?

Deckard likes this.
  17. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I think it's news worthy to understand at what ends Trump, the POTUS, is willing to lie about.

Basically anything.

This isn't celebrity gossip news. Remember, this isn't the year 2015, where Trump is a celebrity. He's a president now. We have to treat his actions as such. Remember that.

Dayop likes this.
  18. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

19. NewRoxFan

LOL, the trump supporters found a safe place. Honestly, I believe trump is physically health, especially for a 70+ year old man. He lives a healthy lifestyle one expects from a very wealthy man, and reportedly doesn't drink or smoke. That said...the reality is trump's aversion to telling the truth spills out over those around him. And his lies about the silliest things (not excluding the insane health report his own personal doctor releases last year):

For example, trump is supposed to be 6'3" and 239 pounds? Perhaps on the moon...

Or if you just look at his reported height:

20. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Trump is obese.

Remember, BMI is accurate only if you have average amounts of muscle mass. So if you don't routinely lift weights BMI is pretty accurate. Most people who don't lift weights and say their BMI isn't accurate don't know what being lean and healthy actually looks like. The opposite is true also. If you are Trump's age(70+) and live a sedentary life style(golf is part of an sedentary lifesystle), then BMI isn't accurate anymore also.

So Trump is conveniently one pound under what is considered obese at his height. But we know his muscle mass is lower than average being 70+ years old and living and inactive life style.

So he's obese. Not technically new news since a simple eye glance at his mid section without a jacket on makes it rather obvious.

Your president is obese. Deal with it conservative posters.

peleincubus likes this.