1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Liberal media is now glorifying Kim's sister because they don't like Trump

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not sure it was coordinated though, it honestly could just be a group of people with Trump Derangement Syndrome having the same reaction, which was to create/push North Korean propaganda, at the same time.

Of course it doesn't matter if it was coordinated or not, what's important is that those poor bastards get the help they need. No one should go through life with untreated mental illness like that.

2. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

No, this was the majority of planet Earth recognizing our VP being a jackass.

Deckard likes this.
  3. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Oh cool look... another concerted conspiracy theory.

Or maybe its just the fact that the Winter Olympics are being hosted in South Korea, its a slow news cycle week (in most presidencies would be a busy one), and the media jumps at the most provocative thing they can cover at all times to get ratings (IE they took the bait).

George Soros, the Illuminati, and Jay Z aren't going to liberalize and make a Communist State out of the United States by elevating Kim Jung Un into one of the most powerful Dictators in the world. Kinda seems like Democracies with basic human rights, and freedoms are a better way to go, but that's just me.

4. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]

5. TheresTheDagger

Fixed it for you.

Astrodome likes this.
  6. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Kind of reminds me of early 2000's CF.net

"Saddam Hussein would win a popularity contest here over GWBush"

The drums of war could at least change up the beat once in a while.

RocketWalta and Deckard like this.
  7. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Didn't he have another sister that recently disappeared or died?

8. dmoneybangbang

We ask that about the friendly pro Russian media here in the states....

Why do you and your ilk feel this constant need to demonize entire countries?

9. dmoneybangbang

But that Putin is just misunderstood?

10. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

what country would that be? I demonize Un's sister who literally owns slaves and I denounce the glorification of the NK cheering section who literally are slaves.

just a reminder

tone and articles are too similar to me not be coordinated in some way.

#70 tallanvor, Feb 12, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's like if the Rockets lost a game and you were upset that the media reported they lost instead of winning.

You're being really stupid right now.

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Why are you upset for news organizations reporting the news - which is how Kim Jong's sister is trying to charm everyone while Pence just flubs his way through?

13. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

"Right now"? o_O

Deckard likes this.
  14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not so sure. They are related in that they are all by those suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome, but that doesn't mean they are necessarily coordinated. Then again, our resident extreme left propaganda minister has been noticeably missing from this thread....so who knows?

15. dmoneybangbang

LOL. The "glorification of the NK cheering section". That's cute. Do you denounce the Saudi's and their slaves as well when Trump signed another US arms agreement with them? Or they get a pass since they don't have a cheering section?

Was that a lamestream media article you just posted?

I mean you are basing all of this after a few days of events or what? I mean this is another Pence planned walkout for the far right wing.

Deckard likes this.
  16. dmoneybangbang

I love how Trumpsters had to co opt "obama derangement syndrome" when they were infected just two years ago.....

It's amazing how stupid people are.

17. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

yes, that crafty North Korean propaganda machine is evilly carrying out their master plan to make Kim's sister look better than Mike Pence. Their formidable plan to have Kim's sister look more graceful than Pence is working to perfection. The liberal media foolishly bought into the onslaught from the massive and effective North Korean propaganda machine.

They were so good at having Pence fall into their propaganda ploys. He played right into their hands. Now that it's happened, just look at nations all over the world rushing to lift sanctions against them. North Korean "operation - make Pence not stand up upon entry of the Korean team, and also make him late for a dinner and not have a seat because he was supposed to be dining with the American team" has been worked very well. We have to be careful with such a cunning and well-executed propaganda team working against us.

Deckard and DonnyMost like this.
  18. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

whys that cute? also why is it in quotes? Because they are slaves and its not a real cheering section? what term would you like me to use?

I would denounce the glorifcation of those slaves. Yes. Not sure what that has to do with Trump.....

are you saying its false?

walk out on what? the Olympics? because our media is stupid? wtf are you talking about?

19. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

The free world lies in the balance. Thanks, libs.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  20. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Exactly. I hope that Mike Pence is being tested. I wouldn't be surprised if they drugged him and used some mind control techniques to make Pence appear so ungracious and inept. Never underestimate the North Korean Olympic propaganda machine!

Stay strong America!

CometsWin likes this.