1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lawrence Odonnell: Source says Russians co-signed loans for Trump

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by justtxyank, Aug 27, 2019.

1. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

I will call out hypocrisy when I see it. And yes when you are president you are supposed to set an example for the rest of the country. Trump needs to reminded he works for the country and not himself and the people who blindly follow need to be reminded of that.

vlaurelio and FranchiseBlade like this.
  2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I defended this guy? Facts not in evidence your honor, ask this stupid comment be edited from the record. I actually don't give a rats ass about this guy or his network. I'm only here because you're the last person to be talking about anyone's integrity.

I think you're too dumb to see the irony in that ignorant dopes like you continue to hold everyone more accountable for truth and responsible behavior than the President of the United States. And Breitbart of course.

I'll wait for your next Breitbart expose. Surely Clinton has done plenty of nefariously non-existent things since Trump was elected. Just don't take the bait on that pizza parlor thing. Yikes.

Hey bud, don't forget to go buy this new book! Yeah!

#62 CometsWin, Aug 29, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  3. CometsWin

Another agenda driven smear. Poor Trump.

#63 CometsWin, Aug 29, 2019
  4. TheresTheDagger

For zealots like you, it comes down to one thing in every thread...Trump Derangement Syndrome. It's beyond weird. It's pathological.

In your world, if folks don't "hate" him like you do or speak with outrage over his every little comment, then NOTHING else matters...amiright? Doesn't matter that I've criticized him in the past. Doesn't matter that I didn't vote for him initially. Doesn't matter that I can see both the positives and negatives or his administration.

All the matters is that I'm not part of the "hate Trump cult" that you have joined wholeheartedly. So brave. So woke. Such a useful idiot.

[​IMG]

cml750, MojoMan and mick fry like this.
  5. CometsWin

Oh lord. If I were a zealot (again facts not in evidence (no collusion)) I would post a thread like this.

/bored

#65 CometsWin, Aug 29, 2019
  6. TheresTheDagger

Not bored. More like obsessed with me and my thread from THREE years ago.

You're creepy.

cml750 and MojoMan like this.
  7. mick fry

mick fry Member

Here Here!!
    [​IMG]
    Cmon stand up Comets.

cml750 likes this.
  8. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    Trump's haters, of which there are many, are making fools of themselves by doing their jobs with angry minds. You cannot think clearly when you are angry. Lawrence O'Donnell just learned that the hard way by falling like a fool for a fake news story about Russian co-signors. Many reading this also got played like fools by a fake story. TWO YEARS OF FALSE RUSSIAN CONSPIRACY THEORIES didn't teach you boys how to reason and think independently? Still following the media herd like sheep to the slaughter? Wise up!

GOOD DAY

9. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I do think we need to have a talk about "Trump Derangement Syndrome" but not in the way cultists like Theresthedagger, Bobby, Dasch, etc. want to have it.

It's certainly worthwhile to remember that going down every rabbit hole, and being outraged over every single tweet every day is not healthy. It's exactly what Trump is going for, and we shouldn't gift him & his troll army with our time & energy every day.

There are bigger things to focus on, and we should focus on what is real & what isn't. Trump tweeting about Kneeling football players..... deserves zero amount of our time. Trump wanting to Nuke a Hurricane... its funny because he's an idiot.... but not worth our time.

Trump reportedly ordering govt officials to break the law, and offering to pardon them if they get indicted.... IS something we should be outraged by. IF the the story above is true, that Oligarchs co-sign his business loans.... that is something that we should be outraged by & demand he vacate the office over.

"Trump Derangement Syndrome".... is that a thing???... Yes I agree with Theresthedagger that it exists.... but the issue I have with Theresthedagger and the others that use TDS is when they use it for something that is as consequential as some of the really important issues that do come up regarding Trump vs the stupid Hurricane Nuke BS, or whatever stream of consciousness BS Trump Tweets during his morning weight loss plan.

Invoking TDS when its actually something this highly consequential just shows how they are simply trolling & trying to bully anyone not down with King Trump. Invoking TDS is overplayed too. When you invoke it when discussing the serious sh$%, you just show your hand that you really are in a cult, and are the one who has truly lost your mind.

B-Bob, DaDakota, fchowd0311 and 2 others like this.
  10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Trumpers - celebrating his continued failure - some people just want to troll.

Trumpers= Trollers.

DD

11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

This is basically how I see things.

Trump is getting away with crap no other president would get away with and so many conservatives are willing to tolerate it and turn a blind eye to it because of their partianship and because he's on their team.

I don't give a flying ____ that you agree with his tax plan when he's encouraging racism and xenophobia, when he's insulting the military, when he's bowing to Russia, encouraging violence...

Trump's presidency deserves outrage.

[​IMG]

This is the appropriate reaction to his presidency.

Rashmon and DaDakota like this.
  12. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Someone needs to post O'Donnell's retraction. Not that what he reported is necessarily untrue, but he jumped the gun (as I suspected; no one else picked up on the story).

I'm not on Trump's side----there's some nefarious, shady s*** going on with Douche Bank----but I wish the O'Donnells of the world would wait until the ground has firmed up before taking the step.

biff17, AleksandarN and DaDakota like this.
  13. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Totally agree. Really to my point is that the tactic of the right, and a ploy that the MSM fall into is focusing just as much time on the critique of the response to the destruction of our Democracy than the actual destruction itself.

The Right Wing propaganda machine is an expert at take something that is real like TDS, and making THAT the central thing the MSM trickled down to online discussions that becomes the central focus instead of the underlying crimes (literally this time) that are the cause of the TDS.

My point to the folks that aren't in a cult and care about the country - Stop getting distracted by the tactics of the right to divert attention from the underlying crime. The MSM is mostly run by incompetent producers who fall for these tactics over and over again.

"Are the Democrats over-reacting".... F no. Yeah they talk about Trump too much, and we all fall for his stupid trolling tweets every once in awhile but in the end, this is a pretty freaking dire situation, and will impact the world our children will grow up in. Climate denial from the right alone will impact them.

JayGoogle likes this.
  14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

When commercial real estate loans start having problems banks do their best to try to help borrowers. That is nothing unique. I worked in commercial lending.

Because Deutsche had problems with Russians has nothing to do with Trump. He was a customer. Not an employee or investor.

#74 pgabriel, Aug 29, 2019
  15. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

I agree

16. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Clyde? That you?

17. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Huh?

18. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

You naturally have incontrovertible proof you are going to share, right? I mean, you'd have to for their to be no doubt, right?

cml750 likes this.
  19. mick fry

mick fry Member

Allegations are their truth it’s been that way since Trump took office. They choose “truth” over facts.

cml750, BigDog63 and TheresTheDagger like this.
  20. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Its sad that people talk like this guy has been convicted of serious crimes. (I don't even care about Trump University, people who were sold that expecting it to be treated as a serious degree deserve it).

As a Democrat voter the worst part of it is irs not only distraction, it serves to solidify his base. I will say at least the actual Democrat politicians seem to finally be letting it go.

He"s not a rapist, child molesting Russian spy. Soo ridiculous. People like to say he is a con man but he is just a business who pushes the limits

Thede guys in this thread are still talking collision as if he wasn't investigated for two years