1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Labor Day] James Franco Roast (Hosted by Seth Rogan)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by 713, Aug 30, 2013.

1. ILoveWhiteGirls

Dean Martin roast was funnier, so I'm sticking with the 70s.

2. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

It was pretty hilarious, imo.

The content itself wasnt great, it's his delivery that is gold. I was laughing because of the presentation of everything, not necessarily because of what he was saying. That's not easy to do.

3. the shark

the shark Member

First off you didn't even know there was another roast, and now you're claiming that the Dean Martin roast was funnier?

Your issue wasn't which was funnier, but that there was only one roast (Dean Martin) here in the U.S.

So without EVER seeing the other roasts (and that you didn't even know existed) you're now going to claim that the Dean Martin roasts were funnier?

Put the crack pipe down son!!

4. ILoveWhiteGirls

This dude is literally r****ded, I think I'm going to hunt me some great white shark. First of all dumbass, you didn't think this year's roast was funny because you've claimed to have seen every roast since the 60s, lol.
    Nobody gives a crap about some 60s roast Beaver Cleaver, and it's so funny that you had to bring that up just to justify your statement. I've seen many roast myself and I loved Andy Samburg's set and it's hilarious and you didn't think so. Why did you have to go back that far you pretentious little turd, why? You got a problem with the Dean Martin Roast? You want to make an argument, name some of these 60s roast you keep mentioning or show me a link to a youtube video of this golden age of comedy so called, 60s roast. You can't even come up with references to these so called 60s roast, all I keep hearing is 60s roast.

5. tierre_brown

tierre_brown Contributing Member

In the entire history of the internet, this may be the most r****ded argument ever.

6. Xsatyr

Xsatyr Member

I was expecting Samberg's set to blow because of the comments but it was actually hilarious in a cringe worthy way.

7. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

Great freaking roast

8. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

I'm sure you also could not stop laughing when the turds decided to name Terrelle Pryor as their QB this season!

9. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Agreed.

10. the shark

the shark Member

I'm "r****ded"?

Did you see anywhere where I said I didn't like the Dean Martin roasts? I in fact loved the Dean Martin roasts, and they were definitely the best that I've seen.

At least I wasn't talking out of my @$$ like you because at least I knew that the other roast existed (unlike you) and thus could even make a comparison.

Ilovewhitegirls, you're like my little six yr old daughter who says she doesn't like something when she's never even tried it.

Like I said, put the crack pipe down and pull your head out of your @$$.
    You're obviously NOT the sharpest tool in the shed, and I have NO doubt that you've heard that A LOT in your life and will continue to hear it A LOT as well.

Done debating with the village idiot. That is all.

11. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

Exactly. I liked how some of the audience were trying to figure out what was so funny. Most of those guys seemed stoned.

12. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

His was by far the most clever, actually. Anti-humor and irony at its finest...