1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kristaps Porzingis available

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Snow Villiers, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

well, at least this is something. :D

Vivi likes this.
  2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Well remember, people hate on Les too.

This ultimately falls on the owner. You have someone that isn't even a coach of the team pissing off players like this and he still keeps his job. The Knicks owner flat out sucks which is terrible if you are a Knicks fan since he's the only dude in the organization that can't be fired.

malakas likes this.
  3. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

4. marky :)

marky :) Member

What lol? If they think that then why trade him or are they wanting a huge haul for him?

malakas likes this.
  5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I think he'd definitely go #1 right now. He's disgruntled and has rattled off a few years of his rookie contract.

6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

If you really think that, you'd be a fool to not keep him ... and keep him happy. Can't be that hard for the NY ficking Knicks to keep a player happy and lock him up with a max, rookie extension.

malakas and Vivi like this.
  7. YOLO

YOLO Member

I'm thinking KP has just made it known he doesn't want to be there anymore.

otherwise it doesn't make sense on all fronts to give up a still prospect as good as he already is. If you're rebuilding, KP is a great piece to start with

Vivi likes this.
  8. malakas

malakas Member

The Suns think Booker is untouchable...
    Do you think if Milwaukee proposed Jabari + Middleton + 17th pick + Brogdon + Monroe for KP + Noah they would have a chance?

9. Vivi

Vivi Member

After what we have read i feel like Phil would jump on that deal lol

malakas likes this.
  10. malakas

malakas Member

let's hope so lol
    Even though I have a huge player crush on Mids smh from yesterday can't stop salivating over the possibility of having a freak unicorn union.

And maybe someone would trade a top 10 pick for Middleton. Like the Mavs or the Kings.

11. Vivi

Vivi Member

Eh, i can understand that lol, Giannis + Porzingis would be terrific, best duo in the league imo.

malakas likes this.
  12. DMO (DJ remix)

That's like, trading your whole starting unit minus Giannis ;o I could see you offering that, but not Kidd signing on that. I know Brogdan haven't been ALL that flashy, but i like him A whole lot, i don't think i would like to trade him, just in general, not that KP would be bad get.

13. omgTHEpotential

Booker is so overrated. He's not on the same level as KP as a prospect. KP has a tremendous defensive potential (something Booker doesn't).

14. malakas

malakas Member

haha you're right. Thats all the team except Giannis.
    if Kidd doesn't like that he can go resign.
    He already has his power limited. Only one of the owners believes in him and that's why there was just a mess with the GM hiring which was very embarassing. Kidd and Lasry the owner wanted Zanik but the other two owners didn't. In the end when all the other competition was eliminated and there was only Zanik left instead of hiring him they straight up bypassed Kidd and hired someone else out of the blue .Kidd doesn't even have power anymore to influence the GM much less trading.

IMO the sooner Kidd gtfo the better.

15. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Dont know how true

Tim Montemayor‏ @TheMontyShow
    More Source tells me #Suns are hesitant to deal two players and the pick for #Porzingis "won't do two players"

Tim Montemayor‏ @TheMontyShow
    More I am told #Suns hv said they will not give up Booker in any deal, or two young players, but would trade a vet and young guy for #Porzingis

Vivi likes this.
  16. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Welcome back to the playoffs Phoenix. Let's get the Lakers going again.Give me a Seattle too. Re-stack this conference and let's have some fun.

17. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

If true the Suns are about to get fleeced...like OKC-Rockets Harden deal fleeced.

What do the Suns have other than Booker that could net them Kristaps and it be a fair deal?

Do people not understand the potential of this player? We are talking about Durant, his height and skills...Kristaps has that same potential. Could he be Durant, a top 3 player in the world? Unlikely (not a knock, just a very hard thing to do) but he has that potential.

If I'm the Knicks I fire Phil ASAP and send Kristaps some flowers and a very strong apology.

18. DMO (DJ remix)

I think they're giving 4th and something like Chris and/or Bender ? Just my guess, or maybe Bledsoe as well. Anyhow, Suns will probably pair both Booker and KP, that would be slick.

19. Vivi

Vivi Member

Agreed, Bledsoe is kinda useless at this point him, just throw him in the deal and open up more cap space...if they get Porzingis for the 4th pick, Chriss/Bender and Bledsoe would still be a good deal for Phoenix.

20. malakas

malakas Member

I don't believe that source. If that was so Woj would already be on it. Or at least that radio troll from Phoenix.

He now said "Bledsoe, Chriss, and the 4th gets it done"...