1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

KPJ: Can someone explain to me why he has become Clutchfans favorite whipping boy?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DasouthDakota, Oct 25, 2022.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Real Rox fans don't actively root against players on their own team - that is shameful. I mean it is fair game to criticize anyone's play - that is what fandom is about but he was taking arrows for non-bball stuff and things that were pure conjecture - and that is ridiculous.

That should not happen to ANY Rocket - we should cheer for them on the court, and especially with this young team we want to see them develop - and we should all know that they are going to struggle....have some ups and downs.....

Anyway, he is gone, hopefully folks can get behind all the team now.....there are players I don't like on this team - but I will root for them as long as they wear the jersey......but that is just me, everyone I guess has their own viewpoint of what a fan is......even if it is shameful...lol.

DD

#6941 DaDakota, Oct 18, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2023
    Kevooooo likes this.
  2. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Big fish is back. Shall we continue? :D

3. topfive

topfive CF OG

[​IMG]

4. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You know, many of the SOF were right, bless them. They were blaming KPJ and SIlas, and they were right. Did you eat your crow on here? I am curious.
    You were actively yapping at SOFs like they were crazy. The reality is that they were not far from the truth in many instances.

#6944 RudyTBag, Nov 20, 2023
    clutchdabear likes this.
  5. CHAMPBOY

CHAMPBOY Member

I kinda miss KPJ shooting…..kinda

[​IMG]

6. topfive

topfive CF OG

I've always liked Alpi; what I disliked were people making excuses for him anytime he played poorly. Some of that was KPJ (he dragged down the entire team) and some was Silas. But a lot of that was on Alpi himself for being so young and so inexperienced at the NBA level, not focused enough on defense. He had ups and downs, which you'd expect from a young guy in his position. But then many posters here were just fellating Sengun and trashing absolutely everyone else on the team, all while telling us we were morons for not realizing that he would one day be as good as the current MVP.

TL;DR: I hate hyperbole. Keep it real, SOFs.

Dobbizzle and Os Trigonum like this.
  7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

8. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG]

#6948 i3artow i3aller, Nov 20, 2023
    Ancient Moabite likes this.
  9. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Actually, what happened to OP? He seemed like a d******d. Seems to have disappeared?

i3artow i3aller likes this.
  10. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

Probably an alt account who only needs to post for a purpose? Seems like an awfully low post count for somebody who's been here that long.

11. CHAMPBOY

CHAMPBOY Member

WNBA player Kysre Gondrezick is raising hell, calling out prosecutors involved in Kevin Porter Jr.’s assault case … saying the District Attorney continues to push a “false narrative” despite the fact she’s repeatedly denied her ex-boyfriend attacked her. TMZ Sports spoke with Gondrezick this week … and she claims the Manhattan D.A.’s office’s handling of the September incident has “compounded my trauma even more than the actual experience.”

10 hours ago – via TMZ Staff @ TMZ.com

s
    o…is KPJ INNOCENT???

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

No. It's possible that the story could be exaggerated, but he's not innocent.

maj21 and DaDakota like this.
  13. DaDakota

Yep, our court system is ****ed up in this country, we put too many innocent people in jail just so the police don't look bad, and don't get me started on the police force not being the best and the brightest society has to offer either.

I have no idea what happened, I suspect an argument and some form of confrontation, I don't know what level it got to, yelling, squeezing, hitting, choking, etc....all anyone can do is listen to what the 2 people involved say - but it is hard for folks with a bias based upon former issues - they just find it easier not to have to think and just to push a narrative they have settled on....it is weak minded, for sure, but it is what it is....

Every circumstance is different, as much as people want to relate them, they are not - they are all individual bits of time and circumstance, and that is all that should and will be considered.

If the girl said it did not happen, and testifies to that, the DA has ZERO case, none - and this will all be over....what should be happening is they get with her find out EXACTLY what happened and if there are charges from what she says happened, you go after him with that.

The longer this goes on where it is a DA chasing made up stories that aren't based on any real interviews, the more likely it is that this all goes away.

I just want them to get it right, whatever it is......KPJ deserves the punishment he deserves for whatever he did, if any.......and not an ounce more.

DD

Verbal Christ likes this.
  14. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Its important to post the whole bit. The Justice League here obviously didnt care to watch her 42 minute interview so you need to leave a bread crumb trail.

DaDakota likes this.
  15. DaDakota

More like the "Injustice" league.

:)

DD

Verbal Christ likes this.