1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

KPJ: Can someone explain to me why he has become Clutchfans favorite whipping boy?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DasouthDakota, Oct 25, 2022.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Haha nice but say that out loud to Chris Paul.

2. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

In before “KPJ woulda been better on Toronto last year than FVV was”

Joe Rocket likes this.
  3. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

@DaDakota

Joe Rocket and LosPollosHermanos like this.
  4. i3artow i3aller

5. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

How is it possible for one individual to be wrong so much and still double down??

he was a ****ing bone head from the start with a piss poor attitude. You don’t change values and attitudes, it’s probably the strongest predictor of success…in every discipline basketball and non basketball

that’s why people knew. Stop acting like because your dumbass doesn’t get it you missed a mystery case. @Joe Rocket called it right

#6905 LosPollosHermanos, Oct 4, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2023
    Joe Rocket likes this.
  6. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

I’m a grown ass man and have children myself… wtf difference does that make in knowing/teaching someone right from wrong?

He’s not YOUR kid, you don’t know the type of environment he grew up in, or the style of parenting he was exposed to.

If you want to be an enabler with your kids just because they have amazing grades but terrible behavior so be it! That’s not how this works in a real world where REAL consequences should be dolled out.

You can back-pedal all you want and get shifty about, “not knowing he would do THIS” but dude read the room and take a freakin hint next time.

This isn’t the first time you’re wrong about a certain Rockets prospect but damn this has to be the daftest instance cause dude you downplayed every, single, chance, he gave you to slap some truth across your face. Which he might have quite literally done given the chance.

Good riddance, I didn’t like him since we traded for him because let’s face it he WAS and will forever be a locker room cancer… as well as a pretty sh***y human being in general.

Now let’s all pay “respects” to @DaDakota & @Bobbythegreat and let them move on with their merry d**k riding lives.

Maybe now they can stop hating on the TRUE talent on this Rockets team.

Joe Rocket and AroundTheWorld like this.
  7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I always find it funny that player first or player only type fans assume normal people suffer from their affliction.

KPJ being on the team or not being in the league at all doesn't change the fact that Jalen Green has been a disappointment for the last 2 years....hopefully that changes and he finally becomes a halfway decent player, but he's got a LONG way to go.

8. Yinka Dare

Yinka Dare Member

Looking back, making this thread is being as clueless/blind as you can be.

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Even I did not see him smacking a woman, I probably thought his game would have gotten him off the team.

10. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Who said ANYTHING about Jalen Green?….

This is all about y’all and y’all’s boy. Or lack thereof.

Keep it moving now

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Kid, the reason for your temper tantrum is obvious.....I do hope your boy eventually becomes a halfway decent player....but if that doesn't happen, who will you blame next? Will it be FVV's fault if Jalen still sucks this season? Will it be Udoka's? Who is going to be your new scapegoat?

12. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

I'm actually a little sad I put DumbDumb on ignore.

Reading his idiocy in this thread would've been downright hilarious.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  13. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I may have liked KPJ's talent but I am not a hater of anyone on the Rockets. A lot of piling on in here from people carrying grudges - get your shots in - fine with me.

I underestimated KPJ's issues - Yes sir!

Time to take out that a Rocket player blew up emotionally on DD - have at it boys....

DD

conquistador#11 likes this.
  14. Believe It!

Believe It! Member

Obviously these opinions are because it took the POS beating the hell out of a woman for you to come to this conclusion. You white knighted for this dude and labeled everyone who called him out for what he truly was a hater. So I guess you're getting the same treatment those "haters" feel Stone deserves. Because it's basically the same thing right? Look past the obvious because "he has skills". Team be damned or not

15. topfive

topfive CF OG

He'd have to look down when he said it, because that's where CP3 would be, tending to his hurt hammy.

16. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

17. YOLO

YOLO Member

This is also a gold mine. There's correlations between the same kpj stans and folks who wanted to give wood max too lol

https://bbs.clutchfans.net/threads/christian-wood-thinks-he-will-be-a-‘max-player’.311430/

AroundTheWorld and jordnnnn like this.
  18. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Boy, you can check ALL and ANY of my posts about either player, or ANY player on the Rockets for that matter. Not once did I place blame on anyone for this rebuild but James Harden and obviously he was no longer a Houston Rocket.

Y’all are the ones that choose to tear down a current Rocket by propping up another guy, no matter the deficiencies or negative circumstances of that player on/off the court.

I’m always gonna root for my Rockets, you on the other hand… well, we know how that ship sinks.

duluth111222 likes this.
  19. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

I’m glad you were able to see the big picture from my entire post. Good job quoting the root of it all.