1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kids See Ghosts

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ipaman, Jun 10, 2018.

1. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Been listening to their debut self-tiled album that was just released. It's pretty good and I think these guys will go far.

2. Jontro

Jontro Member

thought we were gonna share scary children stories.

disappoint.

Blurr#7 and mikol13 like this.
  3. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Don't like any of the songs, the first song is very cringe-worthy as well.

And I'm a fan of Kanye/Cudi. I just think both Kanye and Cudi are well past their artistic prime. Love Ghost Town, No mistake is pretty good, I thought about killing you and Violent Crimes are also solid, all the other songs between Ye and KSG and are pretty bad IMO.

4. ipaman

KSG best Kanye album since TLOP. Yea, I said it.

5. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Well, that means it's just better than Ye (since nothing else from Kanye has come out since TLOP). Personally, I liked Ye a lot better, considering I like about 4 songs on it compared to 0 on KSG, but whatever man its music glad you found something you like.

ipaman likes this.
  6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

OP title made me think Jared from Subway broke out of jail.

Rashmon, ipaman and Sajan like this.
  7. ipaman

Ye is the worst (relatively) album to come out of the Wyoming Project so far and it's pretty good. Daytona and KSG are very legit imo while Ye is very good but it sounds incomplete, unfinished, and rushed imo compated to the two others. I'm really looking for to the NAS release which comes out this week, I'm expecting it to be awesome!

Speaking of Wyoming Project, I love the concept and it's making summer more fun. 5 albums, 7 songs max, 1 album per week, it's great!!