1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Khloe Kardashian's pre-nuptial demands from Lamar Odom finalise marriage deal

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by {icebox425}, Oct 20, 2009.

1. {icebox425}

{icebox425} Member

Khloe Kardashian's pre-nuptial demands from NBA star Lamar Odom finalise marriage deal

The Daily Telegraph

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,28383,26234480-10229,00.html

Haha, can't believe Odom would agree to all this for the ugliest of the KARDASHIANS!!!

2. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Odom is gonna be in bankurpty within 2 years of retirement...

3. Like A Breath

Like A Breath Member

If this is true, Odom is going to be living in a cardboard box within 5 years.

4. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

all that candy sugar done fried up Odumb's brain real bad :eek:

5. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Terrible choice by Odom, even though a gold-digging girl this manly and self loathing is definitely a giver in bed.

However, he's not going broke anytime soon.

After his rookie contract, he received a 6 year, $63 million contract from Miami.

This offseason he signed a 4 year, $36 million contract with LA, $27 million guaranteed.

So even if he has to pay Frankenstein $25,000 + $5,000 + the amount needed to constantly retouch her face surgically to look presentable outside of the house per month, it still won't amount to more than $500,000 a year (max case scenario). Add in a $10 million house full of gushers and it still only comes out to $20 million over the course of 20 years.

He's going to make it.

6. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

$27M guaranteed BEFORE taxes and his own spending.

lamar is an idiot.

a pre-nup is supposed to protect the person with money, not make him agree to spend it all. if anything HE should've been the one to insist on a pre-nup stating that she shouldn't be entitled to any of his money since technically this $27M contract was earned before they were together. for her to demand a new car every lease term, shopping money, etc... is just her being a gold digger... she took him for everything he's worth.

7. meh

meh Contributing Member

Doesn't that happen to the majority of NBA players anyway?

What would be funny is if Odom spends way too much and goes broke 2 years after retirement, and Khloe can't get out of her marriage with an old, useless ex-NBA player.

8. {icebox425}

{icebox425} Member

I wonder how much Khloe is worth?

9. c1utchfan925

c1utchfan925 Contributing Member

Wow.. she's bold for making him set her up for life after marriage, technically she could bum off his salary or what have you way after she's done using him and onto the next unfortunate bloke who stumbles on by. Lamar was never the most intelligent individual.. No offense Lamar.. /sigh

10. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

all this for a fugly chick ? :eek:

11. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

I almost died laughing. They listed all the demands and then, with utter nonchalance ... added that line below.

Because there's nothing more beautiful than true love between a glorified prostitute and an idiot basketball player.

$1 million per year AND the house. LOL -- I'd be in love too.

1 person likes this.
  12. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

I can only picture his agent and lawyer just sitting in a corner shaking their heads. (At least I hope Lamar went counter to their opinions and directions, if not both deserve to be nominated for worst agent and worst lawyer of the year awards).

13. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Contributing Member

For being a baller...I'd say he didn't do well.

When you're rich...you should at least be able to "buy" a cute chick, even if you got no game. Maybe he's in it for the publicity/lifestyle/fame?

14. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

Repped for truth and awesomeness.

15. MingMingDynasty

Good lord is that a manly woman. Oh well, that's what Odom gets for being a Laker. How you want to bet that Khloe gets a divorce due to Odom's weed smoking?

16. rocketteen

rocketteen Member

I was going to say, she's got some money too. If she gets what's agreed upon, does Lamar get all her money from the shows and from her guest appearances?

Man, I hope Lamar has a good accountant because this chick is going to have a ton of receipts to look over. :eek:

17. Noob Cake

Noob Cake Member

Odom will be paying 300k a year after divorce + 500k for every year married.

Wow

18. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

Let me guess, you're one of those guys that says "If I won a million dollars in the lottery, I could live comfortably for the rest of my life!"

19. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

I'm calling bs.

20. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Lamar is putting the pu**y on a pedestal. He's too stupid to realize she's gonna divorce him within 3 years tops. This dude is dumber than Stephon Marbury.