1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Sep 11, 2023.

1. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

If only the Rockets would hire DD to coach KPJ, the dude would blossom into not just franchise player but MVP candidate.

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Start KPJ Rockets Talk....

I see now how Margrave never returned.

DD

Easy likes this.
  3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Oh, an attempted burn - nice - Margrave was a great man, a temporary social media experiment - that went exactly as I expected.....had so many DDingleberries following me around talking ****, and ruining the GARM - that I wanted to see what would happen if my takes were not related to me, and lo and behold they were much more accepted.

I can't help it that there are haters out there, who just want to tear greatness down...(Tongue firmly in cheek - sorta)...lol.

They don't pay enough....... :)

DD

Easy likes this.
  4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Good lord, did KPJ a number on Jalen Green who is pretty unintelligent.

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I have agreed that he is talented, talented at Streetball and not a winning team ball player.

It took players like Rafer Alston multiple years to a decade to be somewhat decent at teamball and win 22 games in a row.

You are just seeing something 99.99% of peeps are not seeing, well, good luck.....

Your only hope is that he is maturing in 3-4 years and by that time his athleticism is starting to wane and decline anyways.

#4805 daywalker02, Apr 29, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2024
  6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Great summary.

DD

7. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Can we just lock this thread up already?

[​IMG]