1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Kenyon: 2 to 3 months

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by KrisG, Mar 10, 2000.

1. KrisG

KrisG Member

This comment was made, obviously, prior to the surgery; but, a doctor's comments are posted on the Bearcats website and my site as well stating that Kenyon should make a 100% recovery in only 2 or 3 months.

To hear the comments which requires Real Audio, click on the C-USA notebook on my site. The user name is ClutchCity and the password is 1234.

------------------
    Kris Gardner,
    The Houston Roundball Review
    www.DoTheReview.com

[This message has been edited by KrisG (edited March 10, 2000).]

2. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

For some reason I can't see a full recovery in that time span, but if it is it looks like he still would be slated to go #1, at worst -- top 3. I was wrong though thinking Martin would plummet... grummet was right... would be good news if Martin was available even if he was out a year or whatever.

3. jerinrulz

jerinrulz Contributing Member

U dont just lose raw talent like that. Kenyon will be back and better than ever. I really think this is the next Tim Duncan. Hes gonna be one of those players that continues to develop, make a major impact in a short period of time, and one of those players who you just cant shake your head and say what a mistake.

------------------
    KISS The Floor Beneath ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. jerinrulz

jerinrulz Contributing Member

Of course this is all if the Clippers dont get a hold of him. Otherwise, the above statement is right on

------------------
    KISS The Floor Beneath ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Frinkster

Frinkster Member

you know you can edit your posts, Turkey