1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Katy High School Football

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by DCkid, Dec 8, 2002.

1. Earl Cureton

Earl Cureton Contributing Member

During that week in middle school where all 8th graders learned which of the 2 high schools they'd attend in AISD, chants of "Hastinks" and "Elsucks" reverberated from one end of the building to the other. It was beautiful to watch everyone get so excited about one thing since it reflected the student body's sheer power in numbers. No administrator could quiet us down for fear of mass disobedience, quite similiar to when there was a bomb threat and everyone cleared the building to go bowl across the street. Ah, memories. (By the way, the Garcia sisters at Elsik were the hottest chics I've seen in grade school :D )

2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Ah, 8th grade wit. :D

hatershaker, I'm off to Nick's Place...hope to see you there.

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

:(

20-24. Oh well. They'll be there next year.

4. hatershaker

hatershaker Member

rocketman95, sorry i missed you at nick's. didn't get your messages till today. how long you in h-town for?

5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I'll be here until tomorrow morning.

Shouldn't do this, but oh well. Here's my cell number in case you don't have it...214-505-2350. Sean and I are going to one of my girlfriend's friend's Xmas party...we'd love to see you afterward though.

6. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

By the way, I was at Jeff & Yvette's today, told them this story, and for some reason, they had your letterjacket from high school.

Call us!