1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Karl Malone insists he isn't a dirty player!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Rockfan, Apr 1, 1999.

Tags:
  1. Rockfan

Rockfan Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    "Hey Tim, Can you shine my shoes please?"

------------------
    He is one bad-ass sonuvabitch!! - Pop on signing Mario:)

2. DeJuan Wheat

DeJuan Wheat Member

Hehe. Kinda reminds me of Game 2 of the Western Semis where the "Flailman" kicked David Robinson in the closing seconds, which was clearly an offensive foul, and no call was made.

3. 34dream

34dream Member

Seeing this picture, you won't believe how much I hate the Mailman.

4. MoonBus

MoonBus Contributing Member

Hehehe...
    Good picture, Rockfan!

Did you guys/gals catch the play where Malone knees Price in the groin? I felt Price's pain when I saw the replay. [​IMG]

5. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

I don't like it, I don't like Malone, I don't like the Jazz... But, if the NBA is gonna let him get away with it, why not??? It would take some real guts up in the NBA headquarters to tell the referee union that Malone's consistent kicking was in fact an offensive foul and should be called. They've been letting him do it too long. The Spurs player probably got called for a foul on that play to top it off.

------------------
    I have a dream.........his name's Hakeem.

6. popeye

popeye Member

......ya gotta believe that Malone's real mentality in all this is only a shade above Rodman's unabashed off court antics..... only thing is I remember the Rodmadman from years ago and I still love the intensity and insanity he brings to his team then and now ( don't want the distractions in Houston though, so stay where you are) .....but at least Dennis admits who he is and what he does...Malone is a Bully when he can and a Cry Baby if he can't......I truly think he will become an all star WWF wrestler when this is all over......PunkAssIsAsPunkAssDoes......

7. M&M

M&M Guest

I think most of Malone's kicking habits come from a fear of someone else "getting over" on him. In other words, he's insecure about his own status as an NBA player, and it's his subconcious defending itself even when there's no need for it. Even half of the blunders he makes in interviews could be from that same problem. Somewhere deep down he thinks he still has to prove something to the world. And the fact is, he's proven himself already. This kicking thing is probably just a physical manifestation of his mental warring against the world.

But that's just my view.

He is, however, a dirty player as a result of whatever the problem may be... at least he's perceived to be here in Houston. I'm sure some other cities dislike him though.

8. SlamN

SlamN Member

That whole team (Jazz) plays cheap and dirty. On the picks and screens they always grab the defender and get away with. Plus the guys (especially Malone and Stockton) are always throwing elbows around. I hate them more than the Knicks...who also play cheap (but who are a bit more tolerable since the departure of Oakley and Starks).

Rodman is a very intelligent player...He's a freak but isn't a punk like the Mailman.

9. Almu

Almu Contributing Member

Dream,

I don't think Jordan ever punched anyone. He solves his problems by scoring 50 on a team and dismantling their defense.

Malone doesn't have that type of talent. So, he resorts to things like fighting.

My moms always said: "People who are bullies, can't be thinkers.'

Sounds better in Spanish, but you get my point.

10. BrianKagy

BrianKagy Contributing Member

Jordan punched Will Perdue. Several times, from what I've read. [​IMG]

------------------
    Life is a journey. Don't let Samaki Walker or Chris Mills drive.

11. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Who wouldn't want to punch Will Perdue?

12. Dream34

Dream34 Contributing Member

Malone is freaking loser. I can't believe the ref's had to have mini conference after what he did to Harrington.

I guess with Jordon gone, Malone is going to get all the breaks.

------------------
    DREAM ON.....

13. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

[​IMG]

Oh no. Malone? Never. Dirty? Of course not.

If a picture is worth 1000 words, well it looks like Rocket fans have already finished 4 of those 500-word essays in this thread alone.

Jazz fans are blind idiots.

------------------
    Clutch

RECLAIM ROY ROGERS
    Clutch City Online
    www.clutchcity.net

14. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

The people who say Karl are scared of the mailman?

Is everyone in Utah an illiterate idiot?

The people who say Dream be shakin when he be backin up into the lane, then he do that 360 turn to be facin that basket then be makin a jumphook like old days!

------------------
    Screw Kosovo-How about Salt Lake City?

15. JazzFan

JazzFan Member

From the comments I recieved, I can say this:
    You Houston Fans have never played a good fundamentally solid game of basketball in you r life. Why don't you Fans get of you BUTTS and play a real game of baskeball, because that is what Utah plays is good fundamental ball. To spell it out for Houston...We set picks and hold them for our teammates. WE PLAY AS A TEAM!

16. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Hold them is right-illegal. 90% of the time!

Anyway, this is a ROCKET BBS not a Jazzhole one, so I think I speak for everyone when I say, "get the fu*k off!"

------------------
    Screw Kosovo-How about Salt Lake City?

17. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

JazzFan... let me spell it out for you:

Rockets 2, Jazz 0

Let me explain WHY:

<U>JAZZ</U>
    1) NBA Titles for the Jazz: 0
    2) NBA Titles for the Jazz in seasons in which their timekeeper gave them 8 extra seconds in the closing minute of a crucial playoff game: 0
    3) NBA Titles for the Jazz in seasons in which their state cheated to get the Olympics: 0
    4) Number of games -- playoffs and regular season -- in which the Jazz did not do an illegal pick, flop like "WaterWorld", throw a blatant elbow or intentionally try to injure a player: 0
    5) The total number of NBA championship rings Karl Malone has TIMES the number John Stockton has TO THE POWER OF the number of rings Jeff Hornacek has: 0
    6) The total of #5 PLUS the number of rings Thurl Bailey has TIMES 7 BILLION): 0

<U>ROCKETS</U>
    1) NBA Titles in the past 5 seasons for the Rockets: 2
    2) Number of times the Rockets speedbumped over Utah en route to NBA championships: 2

Did I mention Hakeem Olajuwon and Scottie Pippen have 8 championship rings combined? That's almost enough for your whole roster. Did I also fail to mention that of the past 5 seasons, Olajuwon and Pippen are responsible for knocking you out of the playoffs 4 of those times?

Call us when your team has actually finished their season with a win.

<FONT FACE="ARIAL" SIZE="1">Actually it may be a tie because if you take the grand total of the number of championship rings Karl Malone, John Stockton, Jeff Hornacek, Greg Ostertag, Bryon Russell, Shandon Anderson, Howard Eisley, Thurl Bailey, Adam Keefe, Greg Foster, Jacque Vaughn and Todd Fuller have AND YOU ADD 2 (we'll call it a handicap), you get 2. Good job.</FONT>

------------------
    Clutch

RECLAIM ROY ROGERS
    Clutch City Online
    www.clutchcity.net

1 person likes this.
  18. Rockfan

Rockfan Contributing Member

Yeah, u tell him clutch, and as for their fans:
    -throwing pennies at the other team's bench
    -having a sign contest where the sign mocking the opponent always wins
    -having the balls to b**** about Howard Eisley's discounted 3-pointer in the finals, when Utah has gotten ALL the breaks in the past 10 years and led the league in FTA every freakin' year
    -welcoming back their idiot power foward who demanded a trade and publicly acknowledged he doesn't like the Utah fans or media
    -waving 25,000 white baloons when the opponent is shooting free throws, MAN do I hate that, and Utah started the trend, damn them!
    -betting 1 billion dollars that Utah would win the finals after winning one game (gordon munson)
    -wearing license plates around their necks, with a bald head, and screaming like an idiot
    -being stupid enough to support Karl, John, Jeff, and the gang year after year, how many lost championships does it take to figure out these guys are losers?!!
    The bigger they are, the harder they fall, and u know I can't wait till Utah falls!

19. JazzFan

JazzFan Member

The people who say Karl (the best power forward EVER!) are scared of the Mail Man.

So put your fears aside and we will see you in the playoffs

20. keeley

keeley Contributing Member

To be brutally honest, JazzFan, I'm scared of every cheap-shotting truck-driving 250 pound redneck.