1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kanye West, Candace Owens vs thought CTRL Left

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by sugrlndkid, Apr 25, 2018.

1. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Seems earlier this week, Candace Owens got the attention of Kanye...And immediately without fail, members of the left immediately attacked her character and her independence in thinking. Then quickly started piling on their disdain against Kayne...Now the left has LOST it.

Seems Chance the Rapper also has some thoughts...

deadlybulb and Dark Rhino like this.
  2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

3. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

deadlybulb and mick fry like this.
  4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Democrats don't appreciate runaways.....never have.

5. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Did I miss the memo where Kanye West was a prominent leftist?

Other than the whole Katrina vs. George Bush thing, I guess.

plutoblue11 likes this.
  6. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

you can absolutely expect more 'sources say hes mentally unstable' articles https://theblast.com/kanye-west-yeezy-apple-mental-health/

When someone with Kanye's influence doesn't tow the line, he has to be dealt with.

my favorite tweet:

mick fry likes this.
  7. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Ive enjoyed listening to Candace Owens on the few times she's popped up on the interview circuits I frequent, but her Wikipedia page makes her out to be a real drama queen and weirdo.

8. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Liberals are calling today "the worst day ever on Twitter"

Dark Rhino likes this.
  9. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

10. CometsWin

Obama probably didn't know being President made him mayor of Chicago. Derp.

11. TheresTheDagger

Nope, his Chief of Staff got that job.

deadlybulb, cml750 and Dark Rhino like this.
  12. CometsWin

So obviously, thanks, Obama.

Strangely enough, you're the guy who said he was uncomfortable with Obama supporting black issues and then you want to pile on because... "Chicago". Trump has certainly changed everything in Chicago under his tenure. Why don't you guys get your stories straight and come back with some illuminating Kanye or Floyd Mayweather tweets. I'll retort with some cute Sarah Palin stuff. Then we can come up with dueling slogans for what's happening on twitter with the libs and the wingnuts. Maybe we can throw in some SJW stuff and some other cool acronyms.

plutoblue11 and mdrowe00 like this.
  13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

This is funny. Kanye does it again, this time, conservatives are the fools.

The ONLY reason Kanye is for Trump is because Trump knows him personally and likes him. Obama insulted him publicly and didn't invite him to the whitehouse and so for Kanye this is personal. For an egotistical international superstar he doesn't give two F's about Trump's policies, doesn't affect him much, if it did, he'd just move to Paris.

I'd love to see someone challenge Kanye on the issues. My guess is, he doesn't agree with 3 things Trump is for. He's just doing this for the drama and shock value of it, knowing conservatives will eat it up, Democrats will meme it to death, and he stays relevant. He already said he doesn't even agree with Trump's policies and is still a...DUN DUN DUN...Black Lives Matters supporter (who, according to some posters on the right here, is basically the KKK) and as I've said, stated multiple times he doesn't agree with his policies. Kanye probably doesn't even know his policies. I doubt he even cares. But sit this man down with a political commentator and have them question him on the issues, my guess is he's going to sound like a liberal completely.

This isn't Killer Mike here, an artist that understands politics intimately and knows the politicians. He at least does support the 2nd amendment strongly, you can at least say that is one conservative policy that he supports...

Can anyone name a single conservative policy that Kanye West supports? I'll wait.

I'm just preparing you guys for the disappointment for when Kanye gets bored of this Trump stuff and the world gets bored of it as well. Then he'll move on, but hey, if Kanye can convince some conservatives to have empathy for black folk while pretending to be a conservative, more power to him.

All this talk too about Liberals being 'controlling' ignores how conservatives used to hate this man until a week ago and now they are singing his praises. Fox and Friends were slurping on him hard. I know i won't be seeing any "Shut up and Rap!" commentary from the right...

#13 JayGoogle, Apr 26, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
    Yung-T, mdrowe00 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  14. Buck Turgidson

15. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Are these popular entertainers? I don’t follow any of them.

Would have been good if OP included content to back up his statements. Without that, I hear complaints and annoyance of other people (individual and I’m assuming independent) thoughts.

16. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

17. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

His first album is one of my favorites. His recent stuff is blah.

I don't know why he is getting so much hate from the tolerant left. Oh well. Chance the rapper had a comment as well.

18. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

19. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Kanye is free to support whomever he wants, even if I disagree with it.

But in the end, it’s all a publicity stunt for West and the Kardashians. People were not talking about Kanye, now they are. Jokes on him though: The NRA are not going to stage a buy in for Kanye. And people were not going to buy his new album. Mostly because his last one was bad and J Cole’s album is literally fire.

RocketWalta and mdrowe00 like this.
  20. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

People are saying, believe me.