1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Just too much

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by coachbadlee, Sep 28, 2012.

?

Would you trade White, Lamb and Jones for Davis?(please read before you vote)

1. Yes

180 vote(s)
    67.4%
  2. No

87 vote(s)
    32.6%
  1. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

[​IMG]
    ..:grin:..:grin:

2. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

lol...Well if you actually first joined in july of 2012 then you missed out on coachbadlee's much larger and louder father DaDakota. You would have been his biggest fan. He actually knew everything about basketball and that's why he was banned. Just too smart for everyone kind of like badlee.

3. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Start more threads please. We need to hear more of your opinions. I think you will gain more respect in the CF.net community if you do.

4. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

The respect will come once the season starts.;)

5. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

So tell me how you think Royce's game actually translates to the NBA? I think he is going to struggle to find a role. He won't be the primary ball handler in most situations and he needs the ball to be successful. Further, he is going to be turnover prone if he is the primary ball handler. He also doesn't seem to have any kind of reliable jumper either, but he has a nice post game and he is an interesting player/personality.

I honestly see him as a D-Leaguer for most of the season. I just can't see him taking away playing time from Donuts, PPat, Parsons, Delfino, Jones, Morris or playing any significant amount of time at the point.

6. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

The main reason i feel that our rookies are a greater value than is because of the draft, which btw was a good 75-80 good players deep because of the lockout. We got three of the top 20.
    I fully expect them to mimic their summer league success as early as the 2nd season of their careers. Maybe even sooner.

7. mirus

mirus Member

does badlee always make prediction on rookies like this every year?

8. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Well i was hoping that the Rockets would come out with the same line-up they ended SL with. Let the 5 of:
    Machado
    Lamb
    White/Jones
    D-Mo/Jones/White
    Jones/D-Mo/White

come off the bench.

9. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Last year i didn't for any of the Rockets rookies(IIRC:confused:). My rookie pick last season was Marshon Brooks. Honorable mention to Kawhi Leonard, Kenneth Faried, Iman Shumpert and Jeremy Tyler.

10. ruhroh

ruhroh Member

you listed 5 players across a span of ~15 years...

That means we have a minute chance of striking out. This statistic has been repeated so many times in various forms from other posters(mostly towards you). Heck, there was even a chart in this thread. Do you happen to have any cognitive processes going on in your head? You seem to lack the ability to retain any sort of information or analyze the information being presented to you.

11. dialtone888

dialtone888 Rookie

Hey, I'm just saying... if I wanted more accurate facts and analysis, there are sites specific for that field.
    I never pay attention to badlee point of view besides a laugh.
    The point is tho, you all wanted him to get banned, and there will be another badlee just like another DD, and another GlenRice, it will never end.

If badlee was banned the thread police out there will be out of jobs. And that sums up to a whole lot of CF members.

12. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

then leave CF.

I, and the others, come here for the great analysis by Clutch, Jeff, BimaThug, and get fan experiences by 00rocketgirl, theYoyo, and other people who really love the Rockets.

This guy isn't a Rockets fan. A Rocket fan always wants the best for the Rockets.

Don't mistaken wanting the Rocket rookies to do well vs trolling about the Rockets rookies and insulting the intelligence of Rockets fans.

Many smart posters like robbie380 are far and few now. It sucks I have to dig through trash to find great posters like him.

13. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

You also said....

And that was just a quick scan of the first page of stuff you said from a year ago.

14. apollo33

apollo33 Member

full r****d, the GARM isn't suppose to be a circus, if you just want laughs and trolling you can always go on 4chan.

15. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Ah so this isn't your first turn on CF.net. Makes sense now.

16. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Attacking me is one thing, but to attack others in my thread is down right trollish.:mad:

17. DonatasFanboy

DonatasFanboy Member

this thread went off the rails fast :)

18. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Didn't the guy who just defended you attack robbie380?

19. dialtone888

dialtone888 Rookie

Attack who?
    I only answered a simple question.
    A simple answer for a simple question, very simple.
    Don't like the answer, don't ask.

20. Cycl1

Cycl1 Member

no, have you seen davis' teeth? You want hime as the face of your franchise?