1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Josh Huff

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Bennie Anders, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Bennie Anders

Bennie Anders Member

Extremely talented kick returner released by Eagles for, essentially, being too aggressively pro Second Amendment. Would fit in well in 'Necktown.

2. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

And for weed. He was cut because he made a stupid mistake for driving with a gun and drugs. No matter you're feelings on mar1juana (I'm quite for legalization), don't be a f***ing idiot who drives around with a gun and weed.

Kevooooo likes this.
  3. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

....and blames it on Houston

texian likes this.
  4. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Also, where is Necktown? Did the Texans move to College Station?

davidio840 likes this.
  5. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Uncle Bob would never sign him.

6. Nimo

Nimo Member

How are you going to get caught and then blame it on the city of Houston. Go play for the browns!

7. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Is Houston really that dangerous? I know there are certain areas that are bad...but he makes it sound like it's south central LA!

I'm not bothered that he has a gun, just that he didn't bother to learn the reciprocity laws. Don't they teach that in CHL classes? And then driving with drugs, even though I don't think mar1juana should be illegal, it is in New Jersey and you should know better. He took some responsibility, but you gotta take it all. It's your fault for having an unregistered (in NJ) gun and having drugs.

I saw a bunch of comments about he has no business driving around at 3 am with drugs and a gun...so stupid. He carries the gun at all times (except on NFL premises, so he says), so of course he is going to have it if he is up at 3am. He's young. Young people can stay up late with no repercussions in the morning. I miss those days. His only real fault was having drugs in the car. These kids have got to be smarter. It's just not worth the risk of getting caught, even with something so small and fairly innocent as mar1juana. You're making millions! I'd be so paranoid of getting in trouble, I probably wouldn't go out for however long I was in the league, haha.

8. Nimo

Nimo Member

He's Huff. But did he puff?

o_O
    ;)
    :)

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

10. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member