1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Joel Embiid mocking Harden?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RasaqBoi, Apr 16, 2018.

1. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

I agree man a lot of sensitivity going on lately.

jelanit, Fullcourt and HTown_TMac like this.
  2. adw

adw SuperClutchMan

Because even if its a joke... the media/players/coaches start complaining more (becoming obsessed which also brings out more dumb fans complaining everywhere about a legal move) and this **** picks up steam and the next thing you know we got Harden rules 2.0 next year.

pippendagimp, Blurr#7, Tfor3 and 2 others like this.
  3. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

I think Embiid posting his tiresome crap on social media, going tit for tat on comments, is the epitome of this so-called pussified league. I have a hard time imagining Jordan, Hakeem, playing around like this.

I think he's the new Shaq, trying to be funny and thinking he's "in your head"

Mazulis, Vivi, malakas and 2 others like this.
  4. Nick_713

Nick_713 Member

Imitation's the sincerest form of flattery???

5. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

No one is complaining. Everyone pretty much universally loves Harden’s step back. Plus it’s been proven over and over how it’s not a travel. The only coach I’ve heard b**** about it is Kerr.

How well did Harden rule 1.0 work out? He averaged 10 FTA a game this year.

6. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Just heard Royce Young, Russ' mouthpiece, on a podcast crying about hardens stepback. Both he and embiid I.D.I.O.T

adw likes this.
  7. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Why is everyone on ClutchFans so insecure? What's wrong with Embiid trying to be like GAWDEN?

Emtenndo and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  8. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Troll

Reeko and Mazulis like this.
  9. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Insecurity

10. Vivi

Vivi Member

Personally i'm not angry at him for this, i agree he's just joking, was just talking in general, it's like he's constantly trying to be in the spotlights for a reason or another, not that it's a problem, i also understad he's young etc, i just think he tries to hard sometimes, and i don't find him genuine let's say.

11. macan

macan Member

don't worry, he'll get a wes johnson treatment in June soon

12. malakas

malakas Member

To each their own.
    It's not a one off thing but a pattern of behaviour.
    Ridiculing constantly off the court your colleagues without even any reason or provocation it's not something I appreciate.

Fyreball and Mazulis like this.
  13. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

The chump looks like a goofus. I hope his team gets bumped early (great city, though).

14. adw

adw SuperClutchMan

You must not follow social media much... fans are stupid and moaning spreads. Refs keep having to defend it via their official account. I cant at the top of my head recall who, but others have mentioned it on tv being a travel * wait that dumb ass Max K today talking to Steven A is fresh in my head

Harden rule 1.0 still should have never been put it place.

15. EffTheJazz!!!

EffTheJazz!!! Member

I dont think any nba player takes his jokes and stuff as sensitively as you guys are

these are grown men playing basketball for a living. at the end of the day a video like this is really not that offensive or even being a hater lol

Emtenndo likes this.
  16. adw

adw SuperClutchMan

I dont even care about him. I dont hate the guy and know he was clearly joking...I hate the way people start looking at things Harden does as "not normal" and not in a good way because no one else can do it/or as well.

EffTheJazz!!! likes this.
  17. alethios

alethios Member

He's not doing it right - his will get called a travel. I dare him to try it in a real game.

:p

Mazulis likes this.
  18. RockFanFirst

RockFanFirst Member

If Embiid could stay on the floor, he could guard James on the switch and see it up close

Mazulis likes this.
  19. malakas

malakas Member

Really?
    Well off the top of my head I can name three nba players who were offended by his social media bullying. KAT, Drummond and Whiteside.

As for grown men playing basketball for a living..exactly.
    Embiid doesn't act like any kind of mature or profesional so I have no reason to show him any respect as a fan either.
    I don't like bullies.

20. Game7

Game7 Member

I am laughing my ass off that I just caught this typo and can't edit it. I am totally ok with that. Hahaha