1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

jeffrey epstein

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 7, 2019.

1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

2. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

3. Nook

Nook Member

His own ex-wife under oath at a deposition said he raped her. There are multiple accounts of Donald Trump fondling woman and his own words were that he started assaulting women without waiting for permission.

Gotcha....... So Donald Trump would only date his daughter...... no sex, because the Donald doesn't have sex with the women he dates? Does he only have sex with the prostitutes he pays to sleep with? ........ or is the sex reserved for the women he assaults?

No idea if he used the Lolita Express, I was too busy reading about how some of the girls Epstein raped were employees of his buddy Donald Trump.

This would be huge news if the Clinton's were still in public office. Having said that, want to take a crack at old man Clinton? Go right ahead. I wouldn't be shocked if Epstein and Willie were giving a thumbs up to their fellow scumbags Dershowitz and Trump while partaking in Saved By The Bell.

4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not redirecting from Clinton. Like I said if Clinton is guilty then please lock him up.

The rape accusation is in conjunction with Epstein. The accuser mentions Trump (who has talked about what a great guy and friend Epstein is.) and Epstein raping her when she was 13. That isn't a case of anti-Trump partisans stretching to make something fit.

Nook likes this.
  5. Nook

Nook Member

Jesus Christ....... I am a 6'6", blonde haired white male with multiple degrees and an excellent job..... I am a poster child for white entitlement..... and this image is even scary to me....... they look like they want to burn down a rain forest and enslave brown people.

6. Nook

Nook Member

If you look quickly at Dershowitz right thumb and hand, it looks like he is holding a dildo.

It will be interesting to see how Dershowitz explains going into the massage rooms after Epstein's secretary led the teenage girls in first.

Maybe as an officer of the court Dersh was just making sure no laws were broken.

7. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]

8. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

Yes its weird for a father to talk about his daughters sex but that is a lot different from saying he would have sex with her. You and I both know that you were intentionally trying to make it sound even weirder than it was.

Saying I would date someone as opposed to saying I would have sex with someone is a lot different.

Also saying that they both enjoy sex is a lot different than claiming he said he would have sex with her.

Claiming your daughter is beautiful should never be considered weird. The way he expressed is certainly weird.

None of that points to Trump being involved with the Jeffery Epstein child sex ring. And since I consider this topic going off course I have made my last comment on it. Now lets try to stick to the subject.

BruceAndre likes this.
  9. Nook

Nook Member

Ehhh someone making reference to another person's body being attractive and that they would date them? That is sexual.......... not to mention that later he said he and his daughter have sex in common. He is creepy and is certainly referencing porking Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter. It is disgusting and shameful.

As far as Epstein and Trump...... there is the fact that Trump admitted Epstein is fun and they like similar women, and the fact Epstein was getting his rape victims from Trump's property....... and that whole messy lawsuit filed years ago by a then under aged girl that she was raped by Donald Trump with Jeffery Epstein and the affidavit under oath by another woman.

When you roll around in **** long enough, you smell like ****......... and that is what is happening to Donald Trump.

10. crash5179

Except Trump will not be implicated because there is zero evidence to implicate him. If Bill doesn’t get implicated we will know the fix is in.

If there is evidence that proves Trump took part in Epstein’s Lolita Express then he should go to jail too.

11. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

12. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Well, I think objectively, that's the best case scenario for 45, all things considered. Alternately, he may actually be the ****, and not in the good way.

Nook and mdrowe00 like this.
  13. topfive

topfive CF OG

Wow. I haven't heard that "Hair so long I can't tell if it's a man or a woman" line since the early '70s.

Turn the page, Donald.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  14. NewRoxFan

15. Nook

Nook Member

You keep talking about the Lolita express. There is no one that can connect any sexual acts on minors with Former President Clinton while on the Lolita Express. Indeed the one woman that claimed Clinton was on the plane on the date and time she claimed she was raped, has already been proven to be false based on the official secret service records. Epstein went on a number of visits to areas such as Africa and other humanitarian causes. The Clinton's will or should be concerned if there are credible evidence that Bill Clinton had sex with minors.

As far as harping on the Lolita Express, Epstein and his buddy Dershowitz raped lots of girls when not on an airplane. Indeed there is already one lawsuit that claimed Trump raped her with Epstein present. So there is someone already connecting the President to his "fun" friend Epstein.

FranchiseBlade, joshuaao and biff17 like this.
  16. Nook

Nook Member

17. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

He's definitely in frenzied spin mode. He appears to be the only person surprised that the dotard has a sordid history with convicted pedophiles. Of course, this is where he will state, again, that the dotard banned him from Mar a Lago.

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  18. crash5179

You keep harping on Trump praising Epstein as if that somehow equates involvement or guilt. It’s disingenuous at best.

There were 26 flights that Clinton took on the Lolita Express. That is physical evidence that places him on the plane that was specifically used as the Lolita Express. There reportedly was a bed in the back and girls. I say let the investigation happen and prosecute all who participated.

But do you really think Trump goes on TV a few years ago talking about Epstein’s underage sex island and how Clinton may have big problems if he is guilty of the same thing?

19. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You seem to be suffering from the delusion that rape of a minor can only occur on a plane.

20. NewRoxFan

Hmm... I wonder if dershowitz is acting to protect as epstein, or trump, or his himself?

Alan Dershowitz suggests curbing press access to hearing on Jeffrey Epstein sex abuse
    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article226922729.html

Nook likes this.