1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden on Kevin McHale: "He's a clown. He never taught me anything"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Snow Villiers, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Lunareste

Lunareste Member

2. Zergling

Zergling Member

LMAO!

Mr. Turbo and yixiixiy like this.
  3. Hard_foul

Hard_foul Member

Who cares honestly? You need a hobby. This is a basketball site, not a place to be a left wing moron.

Don’t they have a right to be anywhere they want? Just like you have the right to go to a rally for the opposing party which you support. I believe that’s called being delusional..

pantherheat32 and caneks like this.
  4. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Since when has a Presidency become a popularity contest.

Oops! :rolleyes:

Busted!!! Clowns will befriend other clowns.

5. Lunareste

Lunareste Member

Being a popular president is the result of doing a great job. Economy is booming, unemployment is down, taxes are down. NoKo disarming and we're just beginning.

I guess you're right, busted.

caneks likes this.
  6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

If that is legitmately the case, it's pretty pathetic.

Though I'm sure his popularity is at a all time low for a time span when the economy is booming by traditional metrics(unemployment rate, stock market etc).

Good on Trump for riding the boom that started in 2014 though. I'm sure his supporters are uneducated enough to not having the ability to follow basic trend lines and curves .

Zergling likes this.
  7. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Not sure why attending a political rally is cause for controversy or derision. LeBron James not only went to a Hillary Clinton rally in 2016, but he got on stage and spoke.

8. eric.81

eric.81 Contributing Member

Mr. Obama had a 47% approval rating on day 516 in office. Trump is at 45% on day 513. Play around with the Gallup poll site... it's fun to learn things:

https://news.gallup.com/interactives/185273/presidential-job-approval-center.aspx

EDIT: I am at work and not focused so I put up some bad numbers earlier. The lead I reference for Obama above is right about at the margin of error so I did not make my point effectively at all. I was going to erase this but, I'll own it.

#488 eric.81, Jun 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    Houstunna likes this.
  9. fchowd0311

Ya but one those people actually had nuanced knowledge in Constitutional law, macroeconomics, received their education (Yale law) on their own academic merit and is at least in the ballpark of competence required to manage the world's largest bureaucracy and command the world's most powerful military while the other doesn't even know the difference between life and health insurance.

So ya what I'm saying is that Turmp not being quailified for the presidency competency wise is as close to an objective statement for a traditionally subjective opinion there can be.

Therefore anyone who supports Trump is either a blithering idiot or just wants a rubber stamper shoving along GOP tax cuts to the top 1% and couldn't care less about anything else.

10. eric.81

This does belong in the D&D so I'll spoiler my response:

Hillary Clinton is not a white supremacist. Your comparison is not equal.

11. palmsnbananas

palmsnbananas Member

Wow it's shocking that someone would defend that!
    I mean you have to be dumb as rocks to make a twitter post saying it is ok to pay hundreds of millions of dollars to government contractors to separate children and house them in camps.

Does she realize that she looks like a dumb B now that literally every politician opposes the policy and Trump "reversed" it?

12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

[​IMG]

13. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

^Remember folks, in newspeak having a negative approval rating and toxic favorabilty is "being a popular president"

14. fchowd0311

I don't think Trump himself is a white supremacist. I don't think he has ever fleshed out an ideology for himself. He isn't introspective enough for that.

I just think he panders to them because they are easy votes. Jingoist nationalism is the most zombie like ideology in existence. It's all vieled in symbolic gestures like the flag and platitudes about immigrants with no nuance.

So it's a win win for Trump because he doesn't have to provide nuance which he is horrible at and the ideology he touts is followed by zombies.

15. palmsnbananas

palmsnbananas Member

You do realize that Trumps approval rating for his presidency is the worst since Gallup started polling after WW2 right? (Right now happens to be his highest approval rating since the 2 months after he took office?

Probably not.

Should be in another forum

16. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Yep!

[​IMG]

Now take that nearsighted sh** with Kevin McHale back to the D&D!

Obito likes this.
  17. jasonmurray29

jasonmurray29 Member

Politics are best on a different blog. We all love the rockets on this site.

18. eric.81

I don't disagree with you at all @fchowd0311. These are dark times.

19. Sajan

Sajan Member

I love how everyone who in any way shows ties to Trump is vilified.
    So much for freedom I guess.

On to the D&D it goes. lol.

Tfor3, sugrlndkid, smp and 6 others like this.
  20. brosef

brosef Member

Threads should be locked anytime politics is brought up.