1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

****, it happened again

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rafi, Mar 1, 2013.

Tags:
  1. TheRedRanger

TheRedRanger Member

At least he's not this guy..
    [​IMG]

2. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

She said she still has feelings for her ex and she isn't jumping into a relationship with you. Cut your losses. Move on.

Maybe send her a text every so often and stay in touch, but you gotta start going for other chicks.

3. Rafi

Rafi Member

oh and i should probably mention that i've only known this girl for 2 weeks, but i thought we really hit it off. we've hanged out alot within those 2 weeks, mainly just hanging out on my place/watching movies on my bed. i mean, slept together (actual sleep) and she just sleeps on me everytime. I touch her alot, but she said she wanted things to be slow from the beginnning, so i dont try anything more.

4. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

LOL "I need to be more of a dick".

That's such a **** excuse, you need to make your move faster.

And sometimes chicks just aren't attracted to you, it's not the end of the world.

5. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

again, ladder theory...

6. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

How do guys actually just simply sleep with girls? I don't get it. If I'm getting a girl on my bed and watching movies with her then that means we are doing something.

Massage, kiss, put her hand on your junk.............profit

7. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

She kissed you because she was lonely at a time of vulnerability. I don't believe she sees you as a boyfriend as you say. Look, her words don't mean ****, her actions do. Pay attention to her actions, not her words. It's really not that hard to figure out.

Also, if a woman is interested in you, you'll know. Gir'l's dont make it a mystery to guys they are interested in. And if she has feelings for her ex, while you're currently "in her life", that says alot about where you rank in her mind.

8. Rafi

Rafi Member

we've done 2/3

9. Rafi

Rafi Member

well...that sucks

10. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

haha

I am laughing because when I was a young dumb man, I found myself in this position also.

So I dumped her like a sack of rocks and hooked up with her friend who showed interest in me from the beginning.

She was only interested in sex, so it worked out well. Then they went back to college after their summer internship was over and I have never seen them again.

Now imagine if you had been the cuddle bunny for the one girl the whole summer and you missed out on her friend.

Move along. Please for all of our sakes.

#110 bobmarley, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  11. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

and you fucccccccked yourself over.

12. AbrahamLincoln

Man, this ladder theory site is on the money. If I would have had this when I was single it would have been gold. In a way I'm proud of myself for having inherently done the right things in these situations.

13. dafranchise0309

Code:
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/e8ePescwppI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    your welcome..

14. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Are you trying to make him feel better by showing him you have no clue how to internet?

15. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Improve yourself. Go to the gym. Get swole.

16. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Thanks, man. :cool: That's what I said... people should get more like me... SwoLy. :p

17. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Wow, that's beyond crazy. :eek:

18. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

D*MN!

Rocket River

19. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

The fact that he commented on that **** makes it even worse. She might as well have included his testicles in that picture because she clearly got those from him too. Friend Zone : Level 99 achieved. I wonder if there was a boss he had to beat?

1 person likes this.
  20. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Late to the party here, but the good news is that you can constantly tell her you want to **** her, and she wont mind.

I'd hammer that point home with her until she caves. They all do...persistence is key.