1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is the world starting to turn against Bill Cosby?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by mr. 13 in 33, Oct 31, 2014.

1. VanityHalfBlack

This dude is a complete mental case. Talk about putting on a fake persona just so he could get away with sexually assaulting an drugging these women. On TV he was dr Huxtable but when the cameras are off, he's Dr
    Rape.

2. downbytheriver

a bit of advice that will help you win more friends: if humor isn't your forte, don't try too hard at it. just relax and be yourself.

3. downbytheriver

Yes, we both love reading on tablets and often read short articles together. sometimes she'll read aloud and i'll just listen. i know the popular thing on a sports forum is to fantasize about beating women and objectifying them, but i'm ecstatic i get to be in a relationship with someone who truly interests me day in and day out. 2nd time's a charm ;););)

4. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rBl6dCDGk0Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  5. downbytheriver

http://www.georgianewsday.com/news/...aved-female-friend-from-actor-s-clutches.html

give cosby 20 years in federal. how is he, FROM A PERSONAL AND MORAL STANDPOINT ((not financially obviously)), any different than sadistic rapists like ariel castro?

6. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

15 . . . .at the Playboy Mansion . . . is this Hef's Daughter????
    otherwise. . . who brings a 15 yr to the Playboy Mansion?

Rocket River

7. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

A schtick is a schtick. Folks like that can't let the opportunity to make racial comments pass by.... It is one way modern racism works.

Anyway...

Damn, Cosby! I figured the stories of sex abuse in hollywood would start coming out, but didn't think that once they did, Cosby would go down like this. Just disgusting.

If a Bonnet has a tale to share, I hope she does. Even just to bury this creep. Too bad this crap had to be with one of the few high profile black people willing to be publicly critical of blacks as a social group.

Yeah, it sucks that it took a male, black comedian to really get the ball rolling on this and create the social space for folks to come out. But, hey, gotta start somewhere. Good on Hannibal. I hope all the creeps in Hollywood and music get their **** exposed.

8. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Did he slip them Jupiter Juice?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ez3LJTOGLTA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

White trash sex worker?

Regardless of who or where she came from, that doesn't mean someone couldn't have drugged her anyways without her consent. There are sick ****ers out there who do **** just because rather than it making any sense with the money and power that person might already have.

10. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Agreed
    I just found that information a bit shocking

Rocket River

11. i3artow i3aller

Jell-O shots now officially known as "Cosbys". That, and assisted rapey hand jobs. I'm starting to think Bill Cosby has never had consensual sex in his life. If guilty, I hope Bill goes to court and pulls out a Scooby Doo villian line, "I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those meddlin' kids!"

[​IMG]

12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Looks like his fame and fortune got him some protection from the law.

If it is true, It will ruin his legacy and rightfully so.....

DD

13. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Read the article. Cosby brought her and her 16 year old friend to the mansion (allegedly). Told them to lie about their age if asked. He had met them someone else the previous week and bought them drinks.

14. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I wanted to believe these were just false accusations but as more and more come forward and I read more into it, I'm starting to think at least some of them are legit. That's sad. I always liked him as a comedian/TV personality. I used to watch Kids Say the Darndest Things with him as the host.

15. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

When is he getting indicted?

When Does he flee the country?

16. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Jeez . . . that is some ole R KELLY/Roman Polanski isht!!

Rocket River

17. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I grew up listening to Rolf Harris, who makes music good for roadtrips for the family, as it happens. I sometimes sing his songs to the kids as bedtime lullabies. He just got convicted for sexual assaults on children he committed a few decades ago. It seems to me (from my admittedly poor vantage point) that the sexual revolution just created a field day for predators and that we had (and maybe still do) an especially virulent problem in the entertainment industry. I'm glad the stuff is coming out now (better late than never), even if it does spoil our childhood memories.

18. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Hollywood seems to have a Too Famous and Too Rich to be taken down attitude
    The Casting Couch has not been retired.

The issues there are about Power
    1. There are those that will do ANYTHING for a part/role/etc
    and
    2. There are those that will make them do anything for a part/role/etc

3. There are those that will take what they want when it is not offered

The issue is that some of those in Group 3 are also in Group 2
    and they don't take NO for an answer
    I figure you get use to Groupies to the point you treat every one like a groupie
    NOT TRYING TO EXCUSE ANY OF THIS BECAUSE they need to be put down
    put in prison . . . .

I think Cosby did at least SOME of this isht.
    Some I think is Groupie's Remorse
    At the end of the day . . .. he is not looking like a 'good guy'

Rocket River

19. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

In what sense is your vantage point poor for the topic of a sexual revolution? j/k

I had not thought about it with that perspective but it makes a lot of sense.

"Free love" is pretty creepy if somebody is more into taking than giving.

20. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

May have been worse pre sexual revolution because people had pent up urges.

See:India.