1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is Omer Asik getting a Free Pass?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Ben Frank, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben Frank

Ben Frank Member

If u think this guy has been injured the past few months, your kidding yourself..

I honestly believe if this was Dwight Howard, DMC, Hibbert or another African American Center close to the same talent level as Asik, the Media would be trying to DESTROY him.. I'm not trying to start a race war, I love every color the same.. but what Asik's doing, is sitting on his ass and collecting a check. The moment he felt he was about to be traded.. he sat on our bench with the biggest smile on his face!! I don't know what it is, but people are just ignoring his situation, and it's not right.. he needs to be criticized for what he's doing, and for holding this team back with his selfish attitude..

1 person likes this.
  2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

He's not getting a free pass. The fans HATE him and he knows it.

3. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

And the race card pops up, but this time for Asik! He has been criticized, but it's been by Clutchfans.

4. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Technically Hibbert is Jamaican American

5. DallasThomas

DallasThomas Contributing Member

Fixed that for ya

6. solid

solid Contributing Member

Let the "fining" begin, and make them BIG. Enough of this nonsense. Unless he has a broken leg, what could be keeping out this long? Answer: his refusal to play. Fine, fine, fine.

7. Play07

Play07 Member

Howard, DMC, Hibbert wouldve asked for a trade the same way if they were the 2nd best player on their team that helped them go to the playoffs the year before.

Howard has a asked for a trade under a weaker situation actually.

1 person likes this.
  8. Ben Frank

Ben Frank Member

Yea, I agree.. I'm just surprised how much the Media is just looking the other way..

9. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

He's probably pulling a Royce White.

10. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

technically the houston chronicle has been shamelessly covering for him

11. ItalianRocket

ItalianRocket Member

I remember Bill and Jalen were picking him up,but yeah seems like no one cares about it now

12. omgTHEpotential

Asik isn't getting a free pass.

By the way, it's because of threads like these the GARM is becoming a pile of ****.

13. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=249900
    http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=248270

People around here hate him so much for what is going on that he gets brought up in other threads that have nothing to do with him ALL THE DAMN TIME.

If you think it is getting ignored, it is because you dont see it.....which considering how often it gets brought up tells me you havent actually been reading this forum lately.

TLDR...you dont get your own thread to discuss what is already in heavy discussion around here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.