1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I'm the Real Reason the Rockets are Winning!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dream_team, Feb 2, 2000.

1. dream_team

dream_team Member

every game I haven't watched this season, the Rockets Win!!! coincidence? i don't care... i'm not watching a game anymore until they lose, that will probably break the curse. someone's going to have to help me... it's killing me that i can't watch the Rockets win!

2. grummett

grummett Contributing Member

Nope. I'm taking "credit" for the turnaround. My 15-32 prediction for the last 47 games is the real reason this team is winning. Since I favor a high lottery pick over a #8 seed in the playoffs, I'm revising my prediction to 32-15.

3. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

No, its me. I emailed CD that if he got the Rockets team to showcase its potential, that maybe Mexico would be interested in giving the team a new arena. And now these wins? Coincidence, I think not.

Tampico Tacos, here we come.

4. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Seriously, do you think the NBA will expand south of the border. Weren't they talking about that a couple of years ago. I don't know how successful the team would be or how many players would want to play in Mexico City.

5. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

BrianKagy...no need for violence, my friend. Let's just throw a brick through his television!

------------------
    Bring It!!

6. Dreamshake

Dreamshake Contributing Member

With absolutely no disrespect meant to our south of the border neighbors. The NBA would never, ever put a team in Mexico.

7. BrianKagy

BrianKagy Contributing Member

Awwww... I got my pokin' fingers all ready, too. Oh well. [​IMG]

Fine. Brick through the TV. Nothing personal, dream_team.

8. Tenchi

Tenchi Contributing Member

Ship him to Portland and make him watch their games.

9. dream_team

dream_team Member

BrianKagy,
    none taken...

Tenchi,
    I'll kill myself if I have to watch Portland games all the time!

10. BrianKagy

BrianKagy Contributing Member

I'm going to gouge your eyes out.